• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

Forsen stream chat is always amazing. Pure unadulterated thoughts of thosuands of people, acting as one. It's the human instrumentality project, it's the Man of Asimov, it's the next step of evolution, it's a trascendent experience.

johnsmith

remember me
Forsen stream chat is always amazing. Pure unadulterated thoughts of thosuands of people, acting as one. It's the human instrumentality project, it's the Man of Asimov, it's the next step of evolution, it's a trascendent experience.

That's one way to describe lemon party imgur links

Dahbomb

U guys think they will nerf any TGT card? I dont think they ever nerfed a card from GvG or the PvE expansions, right?
No TGT card will get nerfed for sure any time soon. The only cards that can be nerfed in a couple of months are older cards like Dr Balanced and possibly some component of Grim Patron deck.

Acinixys

Nice
misc-shopkeep.gif
(rank 10 BTW)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm quite fond of Dragonlock. Even without Maly it's doing okay around rank 5-6.

I guess TGT is the everythingwasdragons.jpg expansion that BRM never was.

Pooya

my rank 5 chest for EU

1441059220-1.jpg

Golden Murloc Knight! YEAAHAH (now I have two golden ones actually)

Actually didn't have sabotage and I play rogue quite a bit good.

Loomba

Ah crap I was rank 6, 1 game off 5 and had to go out. Didn't realise EU resets at 11pm UK time... Thought I had an hour. Oh well I got decent rewards.

Noaloha

The ones that come up often are the oooold Fight Night series, Viagame, and Seatstory. If you don't mind older metas and just want good, fun commentary and matches, start there.

@Noaloha

Check out HearthVoDs on youtube. They have a lot of tournament videos. If you're expecting hype levels of the FGC level though this stuff obviously doesn't come close.

I'll do that, thank you for the replies. :)

I think we could have a problem.
After opening my lvl 10 chest I found in my collection 2x golden of the cards I found and even more golden cards I've never found.
And the disenchant option is fucked up.

Of course everyone else in Arena has amazing RNG. They have good RNG when drafting, and then RNG favours them while playing. The Druid deck I drafted barely has any Druid cards, and I never saw 1 Swipe. Meanwhile, the Shaman I go against has a bunch of the best Shaman cards, multiple hexes, and amazing RNG. What am I supposed to do against a turn 3 Tuskarr Totemic that summons a Totem Golem?

I think the deck I drafted is shit, but if anyone thinks otherwise, please tell me.

This makes me want to save up for Naxxramas instead of Arena.

Of course everyone else in Arena has amazing RNG. They have good RNG when drafting, and then RNG favours them while playing. The Druid deck I drafted barely has any Druid cards, and I never saw 1 Swipe. Meanwhile, the Shaman I go against has a bunch of the best Shaman cards, multiple hexes, and amazing RNG. What am I supposed to do against a turn 3 Tuskarr Totemic that summons a Totem Golem?

I think the deck I drafted is shit, but if anyone thinks otherwise, please tell me.

This makes me want to save up for Naxxramas instead of Arena.

Arena is a clusterfuck right now, but I just started playing again so I'm bad. Back when the game first came out, you could know pretty much what people were going to play on what turn. Now there are so many cards + rng you have no idea what's coming.

I pretty much got 10+ wins each time I played back in the day. Now I'm happy if I get 7.

Plus add that you can't pick what pack you want makes it not a great idea for me.

gutshot

Ratsmah reverse sweeps Kibler. Didn't watch the first two games but did see the others and noticed a few misplays from Kibler, which isn't surprising after watching him practice last week.

Arena is a clusterfuck right now, but I just started playing again so I'm bad. Back when the game first came out, you could know pretty much what people were going to play on what turn. Now there are so many cards + rng you have no idea what's coming.

I pretty much got 10+ wins each time I played back in the day. Now I'm happy if I get 7.

Plus add that you can't pick what pack you want makes it not a great idea for me.

I just started playing again too, but I would love 7 wins. Out of the 9 arenas I have done since I've started playing again, I have an average of 4.22 wins, and only 2 of my runs were 7+ (7 and 8). I have one where I was Shaman and went 1-3. :(

I am just happy to get 5 wins now. At least that makes the arena kinda worth it, especially if I get the pack I want (GvG).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom