• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that Warlock that had zero cards left and managed to get 1 Dream card from Ysera that does 5 damage to all characters, but he pretended he didn't have it by waiting, using his hero power to fatigue by 4 + 2 from the cost, and then using it.

Magnus

Does anyone elses Hearthstone Deck Tracker go crazy when a joust card is played?

What's deck tracker?

Is it some kind of third party app to track what you've drawn? WTF. I need that shit. Huge advantage in a game. I always forget what might be coming up, lol.

I'm enjoying Dragon Priest, everytime I get the Twilight Whelp + Coin + Cleric turn 1 dream I can see the Hunters and Paladins start to cry. Wyrmrest agent is pretty insane too.

What's deck tracker?

Is it some kind of third party app to track what you've drawn? WTF. I need that shit. Huge advantage in a game. I always forget what might be coming up, lol.

It is literally called Hearthstone Deck Tracker. Just download it and do a quick set-up, and you will be able to see your decklist on the side of your screen. It will show what has been drawn, what is left, and there are other options like it tracking what your opponent has used.

I tried using the Deck Tracker but it didn't seem to work correctly and also it caused too much lag. I probably didn't install it correctly though.

Mixed2k

Fucking great, I'm 6-1 in arena and the servers crap out in the match... It's the second time today.

Fuck EU servers...it's gonna count as a loss for sure.

cHinzo

Having lots of fun with that buff Priest deck atm. I usually don't like to play Priest, because I lack lots of staple cards like Lightbomb, Circle of Healing, Cabal Shadowpriest and some other stuff, but I got most of the cards of this deck. That Holy Champion is such a great card.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm starting to wish I had Iron Juggurnaut for my tanky warrior deck. I'm at a place where I don't feel remotely threatened by aggro decks, but other control decks can be challenging to fight. It would be more sensible to just craft Ysera...but Iron Juggurnaut seems more fun.

I'm starting to wish I had Iron Juggurnaut for my tanky warrior deck. I'm at a place where I don't feel remotely threatened by aggro decks, but other control decks can be challenging to fight. It would be more sensible to just craft Ysera...but Iron Juggurnaut seems more fun.

I have it. Best card ever in fatigue wars but it hardly ever gets to that point. If the bomb skipped a card draw that would be insane and I could see people running it. Ysera would probably be more useful and Justicar might get more done in the long run.

Santiako

A couple of days ago it won me a game when I got it from an Unstable Portal and my opponent immediately drew the mine hahaha it must have been so shitty for him/her.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Nerf that fucking broken secret Paladin already what a joke this game is becoming with these i win cards.

You forgot the
BabyRage.png
emote. Seriously now i don't see blizzard nerfing secret paladin, they made MC specifically for people to play paladin secrets so they should had expected that it was strong, damn they haven't even nerfed patron warrior yet!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I have it. Best card ever in fatigue wars but it hardly ever gets to that point. If the bomb skipped a card draw that would be insane and I could see people running it. Ysera would probably be more useful and Justicar might get more done in the long run.
I could honestly push to fatigue almost every game if I had to/felt like it with my current deck.

Dre

Patron Warrior sucks.

When your hand has no card draw or weapons, how do you say it's a good deck?

You're being way to impatient. Playing Patron Warrior requires a lot of skill and patience. You just cannot get good at it in two days like with Huntard and Eboladin decks.

clav

You're being way to impatient. Playing Patron Warrior requires a lot of skill and patience. You just cannot get good at it in two days like with Huntard and Eboladin decks.

That's at least 7 cards of your deck. Unless you are conceding on turn 3, it's impossible to not draw any one of them in several matches.

If I run into a difficult hand and turn, I'll post a screenshot.

I remember just having an armor smith and draw cards for an injured minion with 3 attack minions on the board and no weapons at turn 6/7.

Some matchups I instant concede like Dragon Priest.

tylerf

I might have to try out that midrangy secret paladin list. I held off on the Mysterious Challenger nonsense so far because I don't like playing fast decks that much.

Santiako

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Playing against secret palidan more, I'm starting to realize a lot of the game often comes down to whether or not the avenge goes to the Mysterious Challenger, or if it goes to one of the random other minions left over on board.

Partly thanks to it being out of BGH range otherwise, and partly because you're not able to combo that 3/2 into a single hex/polymorph/shadow word death. And it's not like it's easy to keep their board clean to avoid that either, with Muster for Battle, Haunted Creeper, Shielded Minibots, Piloted Shredder, Coghammer, and Truesilver Champion all so good at owning board presence.

It's kindof like Huffer in face hunter. When you're playing such a fast deck that extra 3 or 4 damage is huge.

Playing against secret palidan more, I'm starting to realize a lot of the game often comes down to whether or not the avenge goes to the Mysterious Challenger, or if it goes to one of the random other minions left over on board.

Partly thanks to it being out of BGH range otherwise, and partly because you're not able to combo that 3/2 into a single hex/polymorph/shadow word death. And it's not like it's easy to keep their board clean to avoid that either, with Muster for Battle, Haunted Creeper, Shielded Minibots, Piloted Shredder, Coghammer, and Truesilver Champion all so good at owning board presence.

It's kindof like Huffer in face hunter. When you're playing such a fast deck that extra 3 or 4 damage is huge.

Yeah, I managed a win vs. Mysterious Challenger the other day because Avenge hit MC instead of his 3/3 Shielded Minibot. Had it hit the Minibot, he would've had 2 6/6s (1 with Divine Shield) and my BGH would've been worthless.

Dahbomb

LMAO Adwcta and Kripp doing Warrior Arenas right now, previous two Adwcta Warrior runs went 1 win and 2 wins. This new deck is looking really garbage right about now as well.

Combined Kripp and Adwcta Arena genius not enough to carry Warrior in Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom