• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Shaman sucks so bad. Easily worst class in the game. Definitely not going to grind this hero out right now. I'll wait for when they get a buff, or someone comes up with an amazing new deck.

zoukka

Shaman sucks so bad. Easily worst class in the game. Definitely not going to grind this hero out right now. I'll wait for when they get a buff, or someone comes up with an amazing new deck.

I find it fun to play now. Sure you lose to all patrons our there, but the other matchups are bearable.

cHinzo

fought a secret paly at last, there are not really many of them. He played exactly 10! secrets, I dealt with two MCs and a huge bloodknight, the deck just loses after you deal with MCs, he had only 5 cards left when Dr. Boom finished the game and he had no answer. Really not impressed, it won't be top 1 deck for long.
Depends on what kind of secredin deck u played. An aggro secredin runs out of steam after playing the MCs, but a mid range version of the deck is still strong during the later parts of the game with Murloc Knights, Dr Boom and Tirion.

Lyng

I find it fun to play now. Sure you lose to all patrons our there, but the other matchups are bearable.

Yeah once you hit legendary, before that there are a ton of really really bad patrons that you can actually win against, even as shaman. :p

Owzers

I pretty much have no chance against priests now on my priest. Dragon priest > whatever i cobble together, too many stats and the 5/4 that deals 3 damage guy.

Footos22

Thought id dabble together a druid deck for the first time today.

First game get two innervates, a coin and a savage combatant on the draw.

so good lol

Copenap

Not a fan of secret paladin but really digging the nick names I'm reading here. Christmas Tree Paladin and Riddler Paladin. Rooting for christmas tree to end up as the community consensus.

FeD.nL

Savjz just now. He had 52 hp + 15 hp worth of taunts spread across three targets, still gets OTK'ed by patron, salt was flowing.

Haunted

Christmas tree doesn't make sense in mobile though, and that's where most people play I assume.
The pro players and the vocal part of the community responsible for creating, naming and popularising decks are playing on PC, though. :p

What do 5+ secrets look like on the mobile versions?

dibow1M.jpg

there is that Groot card for druid too, I forgot the name. That sees play. There are above twenty cards from the set, not bad.

---

I think paladins got more use out of Siltfin Spiritwalker in these two week than Shamans have to date. It's very good when it pops out on its own. Getting card draw from it then, it's ridiculous. Two turns of Murloc Knight is a guaranteed win overall.
Really enjoying my own list of mid range paladin, been winning all day. Probably reach rank 5 by Friday the latest and I play very little these days. It's good to have fun and win more at the same time and avoiding aggro cancer decks.

Can I see your paly deck list?

Totem shaman is viable on Ladder even though it can sometimes feel grossly underpowered compared to patron or secrets pally. I think the c weakest has to be rogue right now. I never see them and when I do its the same oil rogue from a millenia ago.

Here's the scenario. Me playing my scrub dragon priest, opponent playing some kind of secret dragon mage. Enemy has a couple secrets, a cute little 1/1 rend, and an azure drake on the board. I bump off the rend with my northshire, and run my twilight drake into the azure. Rend gets duplicated, which is funny, but then, disaster! I acted too fast with the twilight, and rend gets effigy'd into a confessor! I don't have any way to remove it, so I drop a wyrmrest, which gets buffed by my dragon in hand, and tournament medic.

Opponent gets mogor from confessor inspire, runs confessor into my wyrmrest, and plays another azure.

I don't really have the cards in hand to deal with this board elegantly... Until I heal the twilight back to 4/3 and draw a card off northshire. It's a cabal shadow priest. I play confuse, run my 8/1 into mogor, cabal the confessor, and trade twilight for azure. Gg.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the meta has almost completely turned into the exact same meta from before TGT released. Only difference is secrets got added to ebolidan.

sibarraz

Banned
So today an opponent added me as a friend

I was expecting him to insult me specially since he asked me with a horrible ortography if I was the guy using a priest deck.

But he actually added me to ask me which archetype could work as a counterpick to dragon priest

nice guy

sibarraz

Banned
Man, the meta has almost completely turned into the exact same meta from before TGT released. Only difference is secrets got added to ebolidan.

Priest is now a tier 2 class, and at the top of it, before tgt he was at the bottom fighting against shaman to see who sucked more

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So today an opponent added me as a friend

I was expecting him to insult me specially since he asked me with a horrible ortography if I was the guy using a priest deck.

But he actually added me to ask me which archetype could work as a counterpick to dragon priest

nice guy

Yesterday a dude that used malygos shaman added me, i didn't mind it because his deck was really cool it only had like 3 minions and survived by using lots of healing and the new aoe shaman cards, i was a deathlord priest so i couldn't put enough pressure to finish the game so eventually he killed me from 30 HP, i ain't even mad that is so fucking cool. We talked for a bit and i think his record isn't so hot, specially vs aggro.

clav

I kind of want to see you play a match with patron warrior. Can you post a video?

I think the problem is my deck doesn't run shield block and shield slam.

I just find myself dying before I can get a full combo or I have to use execute as an expensive removal. Feels like I'm not getting the cards I need.

A lot of TGT cards punish you for leaving stuff on the board. I rarely get full value from battle rage unless I damage my own minions.

I posted my deck a couple pages ago.

5zl9PPj.png

I think I'll remove the commanding shout for another armor smith. As for shield block and shield slam, thinking what else I can change.

If I need Shield Slam, then I can't play Patron Warrior yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom