• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I remember being so hyped for dragon consort and I'm still a little disappointed dragon paladin never worked out.

I think I should have realized that Innervate on druids was most useful before turn 5, slightly useful on turn 6-8, and then almost completely useless past that, and so Dragon Consort's usefulness isn't really as good as it sounds.

I remember being so hyped for dragon consort and I'm still a little disappointed dragon paladin never worked out.

I think I should have realized that Innervate on druids was most useful before turn 5, slightly useful on turn 6-8, and then almost completely useless past that, and so Dragon Consort's usefulness isn't really as good as it sounds.

I guess you've never heard of FON + SR + innervate + SR for 22 damage from hand. Innervate is actually useful at all stages of the game, provided you have enough card resources to take advantage of it.

I've played some dragon paladin. The list I made worked out well. I think the only downside to dragon consort is that you'll sometimes want to reduce the cost of twilight guardian but then realize you shouldn't because that is your last dragon to activate twilight guardian. But that usually wasn't a problem.

Innervate is very useful on druids at all times.

The problem was Dragon Paladin actually getting to turn 5 and still being alive. When you did, you lost to other control classes which just fit together better.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Secret Paladin is such a terrible deck. It will go away soon enough. It's not competitive now that people are accustomed to it. And I don't mean in the meta sense. It's just predictable and bland now.

A draw in the south east Asia grand finals.

Yeah, kind of crazy.

Brofist

Yeah so slightly useful for them to win games on turn 6 with a couple minions on board and combo.

ViviOggi

Warrior strength is so true

And yeah I expected conservative picks in Paladin > Mage > Rogue but this is fair. I keep saying that Rogue is amazing in TGT arena, but like they say it's actually hard to play. 7+ will still be a disgusting gauntlet of Mage value and Paladin cancer because all it takes with those classes is a good draft and basic competency.

Xanathus

Warrior strength is so true

And yeah I expected conservative picks in Paladin > Mage > Rogue but this is fair. I keep saying that Rogue is amazing in TGT arena, but like they say it's actually hard to play. 7+ will still be a disgusting gauntlet of Mage value and Paladin cancer because all it takes with those classes is a good draft and basic competency.

Rogue is strong but the reason I don't pick rogue is that it's only strong if you get the essential cards like backstab, evis, deadly poison, SI agent and that is getting harder with all the new cards clogging up the card pool. With Mage and Paladin you have more non-situational cards available.

TomServo

I'm done.

I've been playing since release, and I don't think I've ever seen a worse meta in this game. All I see on ladder is patron warrior, secret paladin, and dragon priest - all of which are boring as fuck to play against.

Maybe next expansion.

johnsmith

remember me
Chat spamming:
"Orange has been released from Team Archon, his performance was not a factor" - AmazHS

Current quest: win 3 games with rogue and 5 tavern brawls. This is my hell.

Down at rank 6, i'm playing a druid. I have Dr 6, Dr 7 and Tirion exactly on curve. I ended up being short of lethal on turn 9, but ran a boom bot into his BGH for a 4 point hit and win. Dude immediately friends me and starts going HAM. I immediately apologized for being so lucky, but yeah, its hard not to blame someone for being ragey with turns like that. Having now played MC paladin quite a bit, its hard not to see why people hate it.

Pooya

Has he released himself yet?

-----------------------

Played against a dreadsteed deck on ladder, the board got filled up so he couldn't taunt up and me playing cancer just rekt his face lol. well played by me, I ran over a dreadsteed deck with cancer so much skillz.

Tacitus_

Druid matches are so stupid

hermit7

So I downloaded the game on ios and whenever I get on it asks me to log in. I do so and it takes me to the battle.net website and not ever the game itself.

What am I meant to be doing?

johnsmith

remember me
I'm seriously going to murder someone. I get ancient of war, of course they have hex.

They get one of the valkyrie sisters, I get Mukla.

I have Kelthuzad, they drop ironbark protector. I faceless the ironbark, they have shadowflame.

Rerolling the brawl quest, 60 gold isn't worth this.

Oh and 2 pagles in the current game.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

New card
PogChamp.png
That reward seems really bad, i think i got 1 pack and gold for my 12 wins.
I'm seriously going to murder someone. I get ancient of war, of course they have hex.

They get one of the valkyrie sisters, I get Mukla.

I have Kelthuzad, they drop ironbark protector. I faceless the ironbark, they have shadowflame.

Rerolling the brawl quest, 60 gold isn't worth this.

I stole all your luck today, sorry bro but i needed 12 wins.

sibarraz

Banned
Druid Deck is a reason on why I don't believe that tournament = ladder

At least from my experience that druid deck isn't super powerful in ladder, yet everybody plays with it in tournaments

iNvid02

a great mage control draft that steamrolled aggro and tempo alike, this was karma for trying to go against the new arena

yFhEgAc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom