• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

G
D L E N T

Boooo, druid bullshit

Auctopus

I have a Golden Toshley who I feel doesn't add much to my Mech Mage/Antonidas deck.

Should I disenchant and make Mimiron's Head or Dr. Boom?

I have a Golden Toshley who I feel doesn't add much to my Mech Mage/Antonidas deck.

Should I disenchant and make Mimiron's Head or Dr. Boom?

Toshley seems to have faded quite a bit with TGT but I don't know if I'd disenchant a golden one. He's still a solid legendary in my opinion.

Also, Mimiron's Head is pretty crap.

Auctopus

Make Boom, not Mimiron's

(craft Dr. Balanced)

Lol, okay. I thought MH might be too situational. I do like Toshley's synergy with Antonidas on turn 7. Might have to switch Dr.Boom in for Antonidas otherwise it's a little awkward having two 7 drops on an aggro deck.

Toshley seems to have faded quite a bit with TGT but I don't know if I'd disenchant a golden one. He's still a solid legendary in my opinion.

Also, Mimiron's Head is pretty crap.

I do like him, he just never ends up doing much. However as I said above, his battlecry/deathrattle synergy with Antonidas is great.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I hate druid so much, somehow this is 'fine' but patron isn't while that takes way way more effort and cards.
Once I drop down to like 20-ish health I just never know if the Druid will one shot me, and most of the time it's just impossible to play around. Just have to hope they don't have a certain set of cards in hand.

cackhyena

Have people figured out a way to glitch the game when they are about to lose? I'm about to beat this Druid, he said well played and left this card hanging like he's about to play it. It's been about 3 or 4 minutes now and no rope. It just hangs there and I can't do shit.

Leezard

Have people figured out a way to glitch the game when they are about to lose? I'm about to beat this Druid, he said well played and left this card hanging like he's about to play it. It's been about 3 or 4 minutes now and no rope. It just hangs there and I can't do shit.

You disconnected, the opponent did nothing. Blizzard's servers have been terrible lately.

Yeah gotten a lot of disconnects from opponents today. They were all from games I was going to win anyway though

Also decided to retech in shrinkmeisters and csp's into dragon priests just to steal ysera in a mirror, about half the decks i play are dragon priest so it should happen often enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom