• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladekabel

How the fuck am I supposed to play around two Savage Roars in one turn? Nothing against the combo but Savage Roar should cost a little bit more than 3 mana.

Pooya

After they play emperor you should just stop playing around it, taunt and hope for the best.. it never works lol. They always have it. It's not just combo pieces, you can die do things like 0 mana groot + combo or a keeper or some other combination with innervate.

Tubie

Lol Reynad bitching about the chair. All the chairs fault im stuck at rank 3!

He turned into sub mode for the rest of the stream and "banned everyone except my mods" lol. I've never seen him this salty before.

Also it's come down to Forsen and Savjz both at around ~200 Legend.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Guys speaking of legendaries i have been saving enough gold to buy 5 packs at once and guess what i got:

JeXXOXd.png

I bet that's good in Dragon priest
PogChamp.png
Too bad i'm missing the 4 mana dragons
BibleThump.png

Pooya

Force of Nature is supposed to be board clear, make it not go face problem solved. Druid is the ramp class, it's supposed play big stuff, big taunts like War and with Aspirant you can play ramp druid really well, instead people play mid range and now plain face druid because it's easier, why not.

It's too damn hard to have fun games in casual.

Trying to play fun random decks in casual and all I'm facing is face hunter, zoo, and riddleradin.

So sick of playing against all of the hand vomiting decks...It may be time to step away from the game for a while.

Miletius

Checked in on the 24 hours after a relaxing night of sleep. All of them look dead. Lol at Reynad stuck at rank 3. I doubt I could do better though, so maybe I shouldn't laugh so much.

Edit: Looks like Firebat tossed in the towel. Reynad playing out of spite?

manhack

It's too damn hard to have fun games in casual.

Trying to play fun random decks in casual and all I'm facing is face hunter, zoo, and riddleradin.

So sick of playing against all of the hand vomiting decks...It may be time to step away from the game for a while.

Eventually I realized that casual is a waste of time. You aren't getting points towards rewards and it is all the same B.S. that is on ladder. Once in awhile you see some unique stuff with people messing around, but that is rare.

manhack

Reynad made the mistake of playing a slower homebrew Druid deck and a mech aggro deck. He should of just went for a standard mid-range or the new aggro variant.

Pooya

Savjz is standing right next to Forsen watching him lose lol.

Going from 25 to 115 legend in a day is really impressive.

ViviOggi

Druid's bullshit is okay because literally every single terrestrial organism has the mental capacity to execute it

All hail Benjamin Brodius, grim patron saint of new players and newborn children

Quit arena after they nerfed the rewards with TGT.

Decided to get back into it. Played maybe 5 rounds, and not ONE option to play Pali, Mage, or Rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom