• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is going? did forsen was one rank away from winning really?
laugh.gif

JoeMartin

What the fuck is going? did forsen was one rank away from winning really?
laugh.gif

The win screen for both players in their last games showed both at rank 115. As time passes, both player's rank will move around due to people around them gaining/losing MMR, so post-game rank isn't really a valid metric.

They should play a tie breaker mini-tournament.

Xanathus

The win screen for both players in their last games showed both at rank 115. As time passes, both player's rank will move around due to people around them gaining/losing MMR, so post-game rank isn't really a valid metric.

Actually what I think happened is that both of them have the exact same MMR points, but since Savjz got it first so Forsen's Legend rank is 1 lower now. Technically Savjz should be the winner. But they'll probably just do a tie-breaker competition between both of them to keep things interesting.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

Oh right i forgot about that. It should be as you say

JoeMartin

Savjz needs to relax. Crying about someone throwing a game is childish. How many games in the tournament have either player won/lost because people were throwing/sniping?

Get over it and play each other for the win.

Kornflayx

Was that the ultimate BM tournament? Stream sniping, win trading, donation messages telling what the other guy has in his hand?

I would just give 50% to Savjz, because that can't feel good

justice

forsen got scammed last time.

No he didn't, there was never a rule that stars counted. Forsen decided to take it easy and Savjz caught up while here Savjz won his match fair and Forsen got his win traded and then his chat tells him what cards Savjz has with donation messages.

Pooya

They have to fix this shit or there is no point for someone like Savjz to ever come here again or anyone for that matter. It's a joke.

Avinexus

No he didn't, there was never a rule that stars counted. Forsen decided to take it easy and Savjz caught up while here Savjz won his match fair and Forsen got his win traded and then his chat tells him what cards Savjz has with donation messages.

I mean...when you ask the admins multiple times and they tell you stars count while you sit there for hours, but then all of a sudden they don't count, you got screwed. Forsen got screwed and Savjz benefited the first time, now Forsen benefited. Either way, they both won one.

Pooya

I mean...when you ask the admins multiple times and they tell you stars count while you sit there for hours, but then all of a sudden they don't count, you got screwed. Forsen got screwed and Savjz benefited the first time, now Forsen benefited. Either way, they both won one.

He still cheated in the bo3 match, he deserves nothing here. Whatever happened last year I'm not sure how is relevant now orhow is justice. Your logic couldn't be more flawed, He deserves nothing here.

Tubie

All the drama aside, I think what they accomplished was amazing. Going 25 to legend in 24 hours without any rest and even finish the whole thing at near 100 legend.

All the win trading and sniping would've been fixed by a simple time delay on the stream for everyone, but the organizers weren't smart enough to think of that.

johnsmith

remember me
Aggro druid seems like shit to me compared to regular midrange. It's only good in a situation where your opponent has a completely dead hand, otherwise it's so easy to counter. Inferior to any other aggro deck, definitely not tier 1.

caesar

Banned
Aggro druid seems like shit to me compared to regular midrange. It's only good in a situation where your opponent has a completely dead hand, otherwise it's so easy to counter. Inferior to any other aggro deck, definitely not tier 1.

no dude, its stupidly powerful right now. i climbed to legend with it in about 6 hours from rank 5 - destroys pallys and hunters

ViviOggi

just got a golden mistcaller, i want to disenchant him but don't know what card i want to make.
Never de potentially playable golden legendaries unless you really really want to craft something tbh and it doesn't sound like you do

Mistcaller is garbage right now but it's the type of card that can become good one or two expansions down the line. A viable tempo/midrange Shaman list that doesn't get hyper rekt in the early game might want to run him for the transition into a value game, and a future YGO mechanic like "summon x minion(s) from your deck" isn't too out there either (with Varian it kind of exists already). Basically he's Illidan tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom