• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never de potentially playable golden legendaries unless you really really want to craft something tbh and it doesn't sound like you do

Mistcaller is garbage right now but it's the type of card that can become good one or two expansions down the line. A viable tempo/midrange Shaman list that doesn't get hyper rekt in the early game might want to run him for the transition into a value game, and a future YGO mechanic like "summon x minion(s) from your deck" isn't too out there either (with Varian it kind of exists already). Basically he's Illidan tier

Cards pulled from your deck don't get the Mistcaller buff. At least they don't when Deathlord pulls them.

I don't know why I didn't think about this when the card was first nerf'd, but they really need to make Warsong Commander a 2 drop now. That way it van drop out of Shredders and give combo Druids more reach with Savage Force.

Also, even though I don't play anymore since I don't have the time, I still have fun reading about Hearthstone stuff. Hope there's good stuff released soon after BlizzCon.

Ladekabel

I need to stop putting Deathlords in my Priest decks. Whenever I run it I feel unsafe and only lose. As soon as I remove it I seem to be unstopable.

Pooya

I'm yet to lose to any of these aggro druids even once, maybe I'm lucky. Face Hunter is far more scary still

One time I played againts them as oil rogue, I milled their entire deck that turn and got rid of the Fel Reaver too.

Another time playing patron, the guy was bold enough to play two of them back to back. Against patron lol. You don't play fel reaver against combo decks, let alone two of them.

Other times I was playing paladin, I just dump my hand and kill it with with equality or some other tokens floating around. I've yet to see a Fel Reaver hitting my face in any deck. I've a much much easier time playing against these than mid range druid which always is scary as hell. A druid deck without ancient of lores can't be a good deck. What makes it work for some people is bad mulligans and surprise factor which won't last for very long. If you see a druid it's more likely it's aggro.

caesar

Banned
Glad it worked for you, but it seems like it gets wrecked by dragon priest, tempo mage, and all warriors.

dragon priest is bad but the others are 50/50 imo, the amount of shenanigans the deck is capable of is absurd. every game curving out perfect and innervating into fel reaver, or just getting a shitload of tokens and bursting them down with roar.

bleh, patron wasn't even that bad cos everyone plays the deck like shit EleGiggle

ViviOggi

twisting nether these casters
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Cards pulled from your deck don't get the Mistcaller buff. At least they don't when Deathlord pulls them.

cBj1LTf.png

Pooya

Stancifka's control warrior had like 100% winrate in the tournament. His freeze mage was even more scary but everyone banned it. Good for him winning it, easily the best player there.

Eloise: What is this knob you are talking about.
Trump: Its in the manual under needy modules
Eloise: Needy modules?
Trump: *explodes*
Eloise: Can you repeat that.

One of these is a gimmick deck combo and the other isn't...

That isn't even relevant. If you're claiming a deck is broken because it can kill by turn 3, then so is that shaman deck. That is not the same problem as patron warrior. If you can't see that I don't even know what you're actually seeing with patron warrior.

That turn 3 kill doesn't mean druid has a broken deck. It means he got the god draw and his opponent did not have answers.

If the warrior had fiery war axe, he could have won even in that line of play. The druid struck gold and the warrior struck coal.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Stancifka's control warrior had like 100% winrate in the tournament. His freeze mage was even more scary but everyone banned it. Good for him winning it, easily the best player there.

Pretty much, i'm happy for Stancifka he seems like a nice guy that worked hard for this tournament. Also it's nice to see to see patron scum getting destroyed one more time
EleGiggle.png

squidyj

just beat a dude called reynad, fairly sure it wasn't 'The Noodle' though as I assume he'd still be sleeping off PIC and he's definitely not streaming :p.
It was fun to imagine my opponent becoming incredibly salty every time I had a good play though.

squidyj

holy fuck my draws have been fucking abysmal all fucking day, this can't actually be possible. yesterday I climbed from 4 to 2 just playing a few games in the afternoon and now I'm getting fucking wrecked by not having any of my real plays as tempo mage.

I haven't seen flamewaker in 8 games, except of course, for my opponent's flamewaker. what the fuck is this bullshit?
Every game I get one decent card and mulligan most of my hand to wind up with a pile of fucking shit. throw away mirro entity just to draw it again.

Update: complaining about it on the internet improved things considerably.

Pooya

Just as I'm starting to climb to legend with my face paly the game throws at me effing golden rogues you see on ladder once in a blue moon all with perfect hands killing me assassin's blade everytime. 3 games now, I'm not even mad, more power to them playing rogue.

I pretty much have no issue beating any one else including dragon priests that even run deathlord on top except rogue and the game of course throws every rogue on ladder at me, lol.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Congrats to dad!
CHAMPIONSEN IS BACK

Also, dude made hella bank from those shirts :0

Portugeezer

Just as I'm starting to climb to legend with my face paly the game throws at me effing golden rogues you see on ladder once in a blue moon all with perfect hands killing me assassin's blade everytime. 3 games now, I'm not even mad, more power to them playing rogue.

I pretty much have no issue beating any one else including dragon priests that even run deathlord on top except rogue and the game of course throws every rogue on ladder at me, lol.

I will never accept that blade fury does damage to the hero. Dat double dip.

Pooya

I'm not sure why I even run Flame Imp in zoo. It makes no sense right now.

It dies to get down, it dies to mini bot, it dies to mocking me, it can mess up voidcaller. It only manages to hit 3 to my face most of the time and early on I probably just want to trade any way, zombie chow seems like way better.

Xanathus

I'm not sure why I even run Flame Imp in zoo. It makes no sense right now.

It dies to get down, it dies to mini bot, it dies to mocking me, it can mess up voidcaller. It only manages to hit 3 to my face most of the time and early on I probably just want to trade any way, zombie chow seems like way better.

It kills Aspirant, Northshire Cleric, Mana Wyrm, Void Walker, Juggler, front half of innervated Shredder, Chow.

Pooya

that's a good point but with abusive you can still kill those, or at worst coin a juggler so I can do something about it, I can't something about minibot with flame imp though.

They'll never nerf based on god draw openings. Unless your god draw opening is so powerful and so consistent like undertaker was. Even secret keeper openings are inconsistent and not as powerful as undertaker used to be.

squidyj

All ropers are scum except the ones who rope right before inevitable death. Those tears are super satisfying to me.

sometimes turns are hard to figure out, the correct play might not be obvious and roping is justified but this Brawl is so completely BrokeBack that it's just like. play whatever seems reasonable dude, rng will decide who wins anyways.

So I am one of those people that updated through Amazon early, and its annoying...

And no, you don't get 7 packs like reddit likes to say, I even submitted a ticket and they were like, Well, That sucks....

Wow, EU rank 21 and golden hunter who is roping out. Took max time to mulligan, roped first two turns and onward...

edit:
Now playing a rank 20 hunter who is roping out every turn. I haven't played ropers like this in so long. I feel like I am discovering the TGT board for the first time.

It seemed like he was a bot, just hero powering and roping out.

So I guess it was something someone got unintentionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom