• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Pooya

this wombology thing going right now, gawd... blatant misplays in secret paly and zoo, like man I play better than these guys...

rando14

It actually amazes me how consistent Hafu is. I wish I had an iota of her skill when it came to drafting and playing. Otherwise I experience the same fluctuations you experience.

Yeah I definitely agree, it's incredible how consistently good she is. I mean even when she has crappy drafts she can still eek out 6 wins, it's super impressive

It's crazy how much of a moron you can be yet still be successful with an aggro deck. This face Hunter has two 2/1s on the board then plays a Mad Bomber. MIsses both his minions completely and he gets turn 6 lethal.

Pooya

Firebat said he's flying to Cali for a Blizzard thing this week too. There is an scheduled maintenance on March 2nd. Always something happens after a maintenance.

Wonder if they'll announce the set and show off a handful of cards this week and then on the 9th they'll have the big card blowout and a bunch of other info.

Or better yet, gives us the release date for Standard this week.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Is this the time where everybody posts their ID just to increase their friends list?

I think so.

ZealousD#1973 (NA)

Pooya

Just realized that they have to reveal the card back for next season tomorrow, that usually ties into theme of the expansion. or they can keep it 'secret' like last time I guess.

Pooya

well, I'm bored let's play arena

1456725439-2-1.jpg

Millhouse or Feugen? I hear 2 drops are good in arena, hard decision.

1456725452-2-1.png

1456725415-2-2.png

pretty good I think. Didn't get many taunt, I guess I can just get rushed down like that one time by some stupid windfury shaman deck.

No consec, no truesilver, no muster, I guess I should hit 7-8 wins with this.

Danj

Regarding laddering on the last days to get to rank 5:

I went from 10 to 5 in 2h with this deck:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/426538-xzirez-omelettadin-2

So, if anybody still wants that glorious golden Epic, I'd say go for it today and tomorrow.

This is the problem right here. All the decks that can get to that rank require legendaries I don't have. I don't have the legendaries because I don't have the dust because I don't have rank 5. It's a vicious circle!

Top Bottom