• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Thanks, this is useful. Managing my expectations helps me enjoy games more!

Sure. I am kind of in the same boat. I play for an hour or two every couple of days for dailies and then play an arena run on the weekends. Despite the fact that I've been playing since launch I still top out around Rank 8 unless I start tryharding.

I can't see myself playing most of these classes enough to get gold.

Most of the golden basics don't ever see play anyway. Sen'jin, Wolfrider, Bluegill, and Ooze are about the only neutral basic cards that see competitive play, and I doubt Bluegill will keep getting played after Old Murk Eye moves to Wild. Yeti and Shattered Sun Cleric might make a comeback in Standard.

Apathy

I already hate this brawl, my opponent got a 1 mana malorne and a 3 mana malorne. WTF. On curve mind you. In the same match.

Owzers

200 dust pack from brawl, so that's the best in awhile. golden rare holy wrath that will be dusted and the shaman taunt epic that no one plays. Still, good dust.

*waits for golden Ysera or Alex*

Dahbomb

Oh man it's the everything is random brawl again.

Time to get my 40 dust and bounce.

Edit: Not even working properly. True RNG!

Apathy

Oh man it's the everything is random brawl again.

Time to get my 40 dust and bounce.

Edit: Not even working properly. True RNG!

Of the brawls I've been able to play so far, this has to be the worst of them. I got my deck and am not even going to touch brawl till next wednesday. Guess they all can't be winners

Edit: oh god, I hope these "random" decks aren't the way blizzard recommend decks.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
They brought this back because people complained about not having pre-made decks in brawls. THIS IS WHAT WE GET WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN, JUST BE HAPPY.

Never gonna play more of this than I need to get the pack.

Owzers

i prefer random brawls than making my own deck. I'd probably like it if other people played the brawl for me too though.

inky

Oh it's this brawl. Quick 40 dust.

hearthstonescreenshotj1oe0.png

Yup.

Hycran

Banned
Damn, people don't like this brawl? Its fun as all get out. Obviously you can wreck or be wrecked quite instantly, but it's not meant to be a serious competitive endeavor. There is a sweet satisfaction in playing a 0 mana clockwork giant on turn one and watching the opponent insta-concede

Tagyhag

Haven't gotten a legendary for a while and I kept thinking that my next one will be Greenskin with my luck.

And so it was. :p Well at least I can dust the next one!

Ladekabel

So I'm playing that Reno Priest. Tough match but I start to get him than he drops Reno. No problem, I can still beat him though close to fatigue. Then he plays Echo of Medivh which was created by Nexus Champion Saraad. Man, fuck that.

Xanathus

Perfect time for nobodies to stream Hearthstone lol since all of the top Hearthstone streamers are gone right now for the Blizz thing.

Fireblend

Banned
Perfect time for nobodies to stream Hearthstone lol since all of the top Hearthstone streamers are gone right now for the Blizz thing.

Just imagine. Right now they're probably looking at cards that will be meta staples for years to come for the very first time. Dr. Old God, Piloted God, God Scientist....

Top Bottom