• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Pooya

Millhouse ✔
Tinkmaster ✔
Nat Pagle ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Lorewalker Cho ✔ ✔ ✔
Gruul ✔
Nozdormu....

brawl pack
1457558763-1.jpg

✔

I only need The Beast now! The trash classic collection is almost complete.

Opening 10 classic legendary cards in over 6-8 months. all of them trash, I'm not even mad anymore. I guess I got a Hogger and King Mukla too, lol.

Mulgrok

Millhouse ✔
Tinkmaster ✔
Nat Pagle ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Lorewalker Cho ✔ ✔ ✔
Gruul ✔
Nozdormu....

brawl pack

I only need The Beast now! The trash classic collection is almost complete.

Opening 10 classic legendary cards in over 6-8 months. all of them trash, I'm not even mad anymore. I guess I got a Hogger and King Mukla too, lol.

but, but Hogger is infinite value...

Man, I haven't gotten a classic legendary in quite a while. Pity timer has to be getting up there. Actually makes packs more exciting to open knowing about that.

Apathy

I'd be very interesting if they added some options or some modes that limit certain aspects of the game. Like a mode that limits to like 0 legendaries or something. Make people think more about some choices rather than it being "oh hit 7 mana, time to drop boom"

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Man, I haven't gotten a classic legendary in quite a while. Pity timer has to be getting up there. Actually makes packs more exciting to open knowing about that.

Pity timer is 40 packs. That's like 9 and a half months of Tavern brawls.

Heropon

First legendary I get from the tavern Brawl pack, great!!!

Oh, it's Lorewalker Cho. First really shitty legendary I get... Better than a duplicate, I suppose?

The Adder

Banned
Built a Reno, Aviana, Astral Communion Druid deck just now. Expected to spend a good while just trying to get it to go off once.

First game I have Coin, Innervate, and draw into an Anstral communion. Next draw is Jeeves.

What am I going to do with the rest of my day?

Apathy

FUCK OFF WITH FORCE ROAR

Holy fuck I hate that.

I want to see that combo burned to the ground, completely gut it worse than warsong commander to the point you have to be crazy to touch it.

ZealousD

Built a Reno, Aviana, Astral Communion Druid deck just now. Expected to spend a good while just trying to get it to go off once.

First game I have Coin, Innervate, and draw into an Anstral communion. Next draw is Jeeves.

What am I going to do with the rest of my day?

I actually don't think Aviana is that great of a card in that deck. She's pointless if you are in topdeck mode. I'd rather put in something like Force Tank MAX or Rafaam or something.

She's great in Ramp, though.

The Adder

Banned
I actually don't think Aviana is that great of a card in that deck. She's pointless if you are in topdeck mode. I'd rather put in something like Force Tank MAX or Rafaam or something.

She's great in Ramp, though.

It's not supposed to be a good deck. It's terrible in fact. It's supposed to be fun to see go off. Hence the disappointment in it doing so immediately.

ZealousD

It's not supposed to be a good deck. It's terrible in fact. It's supposed to be fun to see go off. Hence the disappointment in it doing so immediately.

If you're gonna go full stupid you should go full stupid. Aviana isn't really full stupid is kind of my point. You want to put down crazy shit every turn after doing Astral Communion and Aviana would just sit in your hand until you get card draw. That's no fun.

Dahbomb

Oh my bad, then it is just garbage
It's semi usable in the Banana Brawl and the Brawl where spells spawn minions.

Cho also has hilarious interactions with Adventure bosses. I wouldn't disechant it just because it provides a nice novelty factor.

Dahbomb

I miss OG No Life Kripparrian. Dude would lose a hardcore character in Diablo to some legit BS after playing it for dozens of hours and would just shrug it off and then make a new character. Nowadays he goes on a full salt tirade everytime someone top decks him or loses some RNG roll.

Yeah people whine about how often Kripp complains about snipers but at least he's right about them, he complains SO much about RNG and top decks it's actually insane. He has incredible trouble ever admitting that he got outplayed or something, either his opponent had a way better deck or he got incredibly unlucky. I get it, sometimes you get fucked, but he keeps track of every 50/50 that doesn't go his way.

ZealousD

Playing tavern brawl. Deathwing is in my hand.

My opponent plays Ancestor's Call.

"Well played. You win this one friend."

God I wish I was recording that.

fertygo

this brawl is good for farming gold, match mostly just about 6 turn

you can just concede if you don;t get good mulligan because that's only what matter at this stupid brawl

The Adder

Banned
If you're gonna go full stupid you should go full stupid. Aviana isn't really full stupid is kind of my point. You want to put down crazy shit every turn after doing Astral Communion and Aviana would just sit in your hand until you get card draw. That's no fun.

Aviana let's you play all of the giant ass minions that are in your hand. That's kind of the point.

Play Zoolock, run into 4 control Warriors in a row. Switch to Anyfin Paladin, run into 3 aggro Shamans in 4 matches. Switch to Control Priest, run into a Renlock and an Anyfin Paladin.

Just fuck this game.

Apathy

So I got a weird graphical glitch. Someone played nozdormu against me, and I had an entomb to deal with it, so I took it but the dust animation that the screen takes on when he is played stuck around. Kinda neat

Mulgrok

In december through january I was averaging 6-7 wins in arena, but the past few weeks have been 3... so much crappy drafts, draws, and opponents top decking like crazy.

Fireblend

Banned
I decided to buy another 40 packs because I can't help myself. I got a Edwin, Bloodmage, Tirion, and a golden Cenarius, :eek:

Damn, 4 legendaries in 40 packs is really good. I'll be crossing my fingers for similar luck when I open my packs for the next expansion....

Just hit 4000 gold today. I was hoping to get to 4500 before the expansion hit, but now I'm thinking maybe 5000 is doable. Yay!

Top Bottom