• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Xanathus

Whisper of Old Gods reveal happening at https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone in 1 hour and 40 minutes from this post. We'll have a Twitch GAF chatroom to hype or facepalm at the reveals. If you aren't already a member of that chatroom just post your Twitch username here to get an invite.

edit: changed twitch channel name

Fireblend

Banned
Whisper of Old Gods reveal happening at twitch.tv/hearthstone in 1 hour and 40 minutes from this post. We'll have a Twitch GAF chatroom to hype or facepalm at the reveals. If you aren't already a member of that chatroom just post your Twitch username here to get an invite.

I'm guessing the GAF chatroom is "Hearthstone GAF", but since I also have like 4 other GAF chatrooms, some of which are dupes of another, just in case my Twitch username is Fireblend, same as here.

Pooya

I'm excited, but if they are going to be like let's watch this match between dude1 and dude2 until we reveal one more card then I just go read up some blog post after it's done... reveal everything first then have your finals.

Rosenskjold

Just dropped from rank 14 to 20, I don't know what's going on :O ?? Used to do well, now every game is just me being run over completely :/

Pooya

might want to bump the thread in the gaming side, maybe people want to watch and post about it. It's a pretty big event I guess.

Portugeezer

Keeper of Uldaman is ridiculous, the fact that it can free trade after making a 12/12 a 3/3 is sickening.

BGH and Uldaman. Big minions in Hearthstone are fun.

Xanathus

I checked nothing. You sure you invited RaxusGAF

Yes. You know you can see your chat rooms by clicking on the icon just to the left of the chat room name on the top right? You may have already been invited earlier so there won't be a notification.

Top Bottom