• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Svafnir

Are these cards a piss take?

Didn't someone post a few "new" versions of old cards (Dr. Tentacles) as a joke a few days ago?

Those cards were identical. These are entirely different. Antique healed you, corrupted antique heals enemy.

Doomsayer killed minions, new doomsayer buffs itself.

Obviously still early but I think C'thun will absolutely see play, mostly because the cultist minions that buff it have decent stats. Seems like Blizzard is learning from TGT in that respect.

FeD.nL

So these cultists are only for C'thun who looks like to be the controlling card. I wonder what the Yogg-Saron cultists will have for stat distribution.

Owzers

i definitely like the free legendary and 3 packs, C'thun seems a lot better than Rafam. Could make for a good reno deck. End of april/early may though.......but ladder has crushed my spirits already.

rukland

Not having been around for a preorder before can you use gold for it? If so I figure I need to really grind out some more.

Raxus

i definitely like the free legendary and 3 packs, C'thun seems a lot better than Rafam. Could make for a good reno deck. End of april/early may though.......but ladder has crushed my spirits already.

Keep in mind you have to invest a lot in C'Thun to make him worthwhile. Even then with no nerf shown for BGH it is kind of an awful card.

Apathy

N'Zoth is going to be seen for the first time in HS. This is going to be what defines what it will look like if/when it ever shows up in WoW.

Top Bottom