• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Well unless you're the kinda guy that's like "this card looks fun, I want it", then yeah go ahead and craft that golden Yogg Saron.

I'm gonna be crafting Yogg-Saron if I don't pull one. Probably not a golden one though.

I pulled a golden Chillmaw at TGT launch and I think I've used her maybe three times in play. Ah well.

inky

Have we done our favorite golden cards yet? If not, then let's begin:

33136.gif
35241.gif
33133.gif

LINK

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Today is the deadline!

I am still taking submissions from people as to what the think the most underrated and overrated cards are. You can see my original post on this topic HERE.

Tonight will be the last card review before Old Gods comes out and so I will mention the community picks on stream at the end of the review. If you've been thinking hard about your picks time is running out!

inky

Today is the deadline!

I am still taking submissions from people as to what the think the most underrated and overrated cards are. You can see my original post on this topic HERE.

Tonight will be the last card review before Old Gods comes out and so I will mention the community picks on stream at the end of the review. If you've been thinking hard about your picks time is running out!

Oh shit, do I dare do this and be mocked for eternity?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So I have $85 of Best Buy Reward Certificates that I need to spend before this weekend. I should definitely go to BB right now and get a $50 Blizzard Gift Card and pre-order the packs, right? The I'd have 113 packs to open tomorrow!

Maybe get a movies and some CD's with the rest...

35252.gif

Kind of disappointed at the golden animation of Divine Strength. Its been my favorite art released for this set, but was hoping for a bit more when animated. The hair just looks weird.

Today is the deadline!

PM'd you.

Apathy

this is what people get for going 3-3 in arena. (pics are not mind)

good bye constructed.

This is a good way to get people to play arena more as going 3-3 is what most people end up going. I do wish they would have consider daily quests for the arena that reward you with a free arena run, might be a way to get even more people to spend their gold and see what it's about

caesar

Banned
ADWCTA legit shook at these two Paladin cards in the Arena meta analysis and yup that's simply utterly baffling design after what we've gone through in the past expansions re: Paladin in arena. I more or less overlooked them during the dump because of their low constructed impact but now after watching the video I'm kind of down on arena again. There'll be no end to the stream of moronic Paladins and they just gained more tools that a) win games on their own and do so early, b) are stupidly easy to play and c) taken together with all the other absolutely bullshit cards Paladin can draft nowadays are impossible to play around as an above-average player. After Stand Against Darkness one was tempted to hope they finally got the goddamn memo but nope, after all...

f9JnRZB.png

mpKZg.png

Yeah he is spot on about paladin as an arena class, they are becoming good at everything. I didn't really take divine strength into consideration either but when you think about it it is bullshit. You can't just not play your two drop and not contest theirs, so how the hell do you play around it when they don't even lose tempo and trade up on 2/3 to win the game??

Getting 2 packs from 3 wins is amazing, that's already a net positive(packs being 100g each). I'm spending all my gold on packs anyway and I need Classic/TGT packs too so that's perfect. Gonna play arena until I have a decent collection, kind of excited about it.
Few are in the position to do that and not get screwed for months though. Even in this thread you regularly see folks who I know have been playing since beta posting about how they're finally able to play CW or just now crafted their Preps and so on.

Well obviously, I'm assuming that everyone that is just crafting fun cards either have tons of dust/gold to spare or don't care about being able to create decent decks.

I'd love a Yogg to do dumb shit with but as a free to play player(excluding adventures which I bought cuz fuck being that far behind) I can't spare any dust.

this is what people get for going 3-3 in arena. (pics are not mind)

good bye constructed.

Oh hello Arena, nice to see you again.
Watch this be a mistake and get fixed.

Once OG is out tomorrow that means you would get an OG pack and a TGT pack right? That combined with Brawl Classic packs? Hell yeah!

Edit: Regarding Murk-Eye and the Parrot

UPDATE: In response to recent feedback and levels of interest, we will be re-enabling the Quests to acquire Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot starting with the launch of Whispers of the Old Gods in your region. These Quests will be re-enabled until Sunday, May 1 at 11:59 PM PDT. We expect this to be a one-time only extension for these quests as part of our rollout of the standard and wild formats.

Pooya

Blizzard isn't done bullying rogue, FoK animation is bugged now. The knives don't display correctly and they go toward your own face lol.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the fuck is going on with me getting doomsayers

Opened a few packs, like 25 and got 9 doomsayers and 1 golden doomsayer

Plz nerf this shit so I can become rich

jgminto

I wonder if Y'Shaarj will see any play at all, I had completely forgotten about it until recently since it was so uninteresting.

Hycran

Banned
can someone drop a link to blizz saying they are going to reenable the pirate quest? Tech support just gave me 800 but if I can disenchant a pirate and complete the quest then it might be possible to avoid using the 800 dust to craft the parrots

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Today is the deadline!

Sent a PM. Thanks for the reminder!

Apathy

Don't know how well it will work out, but I got offered Reno Jackson in Arena, so I drafted a singleton deck.

It actually works quite a lot (specially now that it highlights yellow when active). Usually you don't draft multiples of a card unless its a really good card (like fireball lets say), and people are never really expecting reno

Portugeezer

Today is the deadline!

Please go easy on me, lmao.

Whispers of the Old Gods Pre-order GET!
Also got 40 Classic Packs to capitalize on how fluid dust is right now.

Going to buy another 50 Duelyst packs tonight. :-D

Top Bottom