• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

I use King's Elekk and Huge Toad. Then a couple of secrets.

Hunter's Mark
2x Fiery Bat
2x King's Elekk
2x Huge Toad
2x Quick Shot
1x Bear Trap
1x Snake trap
2x Eaglehorn
2x Animal Companoin
2x Kill Command
2x Unleash Hounds
1x Houndmaster
2x Infested Wolf
1x Tomb Spider
1x Cult Master
1x Ram Wrangler
1x Huhuran (just for testing, not supposed to be in deck)
2x Highmane
2x Animal Companion

was thinking one cult master in my nzoth deck. Wasnt sure if running two was too much. No love for carrion grub?

AwesomeMeat

PossumMeat
I did alright. Out of 70 packs I got:

Legendary: 6 (shifter zerus, twin emperor veklor, yshaarj rage unbound, nat the dark fisher, malkork, anomalus)
Epic: 13
Golden Rare: 6
Golden Common: 6

Doing preeeeeeeeetty good with this tempo mage deck.

Swapped Loatheb and Boom out for two faceless summoners and mad scientist with kirin tor mages, flamecannon for arcane blast and unstable portal for rhonin

FS is an insane card

sibarraz

Banned
I'm mega salty right now.

After opening the 45 packs that I saved gold, I decided to craft n'zoth since I thought that it was the best from the 4 old gods.

I did the quest and I opened a nzoth.

oh well, welcome to a new era

iZhVlmR.png

Apathy

so I just beat a freeze mage from 15 with a full health thurassian on the board.

Cthun was at 20 and i just smack him down, turn 11

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm sure people will love playing against Divine Shield Paladin when it gets properly made. Kind of silly how well some of these things work.

Turn 3, I have a Loot Hoarder, Selfless Hero, and a dude on the board.
Turn 4, I Darkshire and Nobel Sac. Guy tries to kill Darkshire, nobel sac procs. He demonfires the board, so now Darkshire is at 1HP, and with a Divine Shield.
Turn 5, I play Stand Against Darkness. So now I have 6 Divine Shiled minions on the board. He plays a Mountain Giant, and still has 20HP.
Turn 6, Blugil + Rallying Blade. (2 * 5) + 4 + 3 + 3, for exact lethal.

Can't wait till this thing gets figured out.

Owzers

I need to drop Molten Giant from my renolock deck,it's such an awkward card now that i need to find another mid to late threat. Hogger tentacles replaced boom, i added midnight drake, Senjin, eater of secrets....

60 packs opened, here's my legends and epics.

5 legends
Twin Emperor (first card from my first pack)
Shifter of Zerus
Boogeymonster
Nat the Darkfisher
Yogg-Saron

9 epics
Forbidden ancient
Crazed worshipper
Blood of the ancient one
Doom!
Faceless shambler
Hammer of twilight
Renounce darkness
Wisps of the old gods
Scaled nightmare

Not bad at all IMO.

Apathy

60 packs opened, here's my legends and epics.

5 legends
Twin Emperor (first card from my first pack)
Shifter of Zerus
Boogeymonster
Nat the Darkfisher
Yogg-Saron

9 epics
Forbidden ancient
Crazed worshipper
Blood of the ancient one
Doom!
Faceless shambler
Hammer of twilight
Renounce darkness
Wisps of the old gods
Scaled nightmare

Not bad at all IMO.

5 in 60 is great, thats crazy lucky

Well, initial impression of Shifter Zerus is not particularly good. Mostly been 1 or 2 mana minions from him, though I did get to play a Dark Iron Skulker from him which was nice.

Going to mess around with him a bit more.

manhack

So far just messing around with modified versions of Shaman, Hunter and Paladin Recipes.

Divine shield pally seems Reeeeeally good.

Hunter is OK. Call of the Wild is OP as hell.

Evolve is not impressing me, but Master of Evolution and Thing from Below are legit insane

Standard is awesome. I feel like I've been flung into a parallel dimension where Gurubashi Berserker, Chillwind Yeti and Kirin Tor Mage are getting played because they haven't been usurped by bullshit cards in that vein

I wanna say BGH nerf is unwarranted now.

Also, the reverse twilight drake is stupidly powerful, at least in arena. That 4-health line makes it hard to deal with.

bigkrev

95 packs, 4 legendaries. My first 50 only had 4 epics, 3 of which were Blade of Cthun, but the next batch of 40 had almost a dozen epics

In discord like an hour and a half before the expansion dropped I predicted my first legendary would be a huhuran.

My second pack opening I got a huhuran.

Later I got a hallazeal.

After finishing the 5 win quest I got a boogeymonster. But a golden boogeymonster! Like my second gold legend since playing this game starting in closed beta. Free Xaril.

Top Bottom