• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so

I just had a Mage play Yogg-Saron near the end of the game, once I finally had their health low

it was the most hilarious thing I have seen in a game in a long time

holee shit

At this point I don't even think I'll be mad if it kills me next time

Just got Yogg'd for the first time, Mage of course

Complete disaster for my opponent. He cleared my side of the board, sure, but Yogg was all he had left at the end, it self-froze and damaged itself down to 3, and he over-drew by 5 cards.

Played an epic 15 minute match before someone conceded right as I played Yogg. You didn't know how it would go, how could you just concede????

ViviOggi

Just got Yogg'd for the first time, Mage of course

Complete disaster for my opponent. He cleared my side of the board, sure, but Yogg was all he had left at the end, it self-froze and damaged itself down to 3, and he over-drew by 5 cards.
Yup a lot of times Yogg will overdraw like a rank 18 Freeze Mage

Got two legendaries from my 53 packs--Hogger and the Druid legendary. Other than that, nabbed a golden Evolve and a golden A Light in the Darkness. I have a soft spot for Goldens that give you random cards--these'll fill the void left by my two defunct golden Unstable Portals.

The three standard games I've played have all been C'thun decks. Even with the nerf, I don't see myself crafting any decks in the future that don't have a BGH in them.

Waiting to craft anything until I get all my quest packs, but Yogg's at the top of my list.

How's Zoo treating everyone? Seems like it'll be more popular than ever now that everyone's on the C'thun bandwagon.

Just played 2 games, using a 1-off Divine Shield Paladin. It worked pretty well the 2nd game, the first, I couldn't get Steward of the Darkshire in my hand.

Turn 4 my opponent didn't bother killing her off so I played Stand Against Darkness for 5 silverhands which gave them all Divine Shield. My opponent quickly killed off Darshire but they couldn't clear any of the silverhands so I played Rallying Blade giving all 5 Divine Shielded Silverhands +1/+1. From there I just kept board control.

Another cool interaction from that game was using Slagoth the Slitherer and then giving it Divine Shield by killing off Selfless Hero. My opponent had a Hex in hand but couldn't use it because of the of Slogath.

I doubt things will line up that well every again but really, it couldn't have played out any better.

So messing with Deathrattle Hunter and I feel like there's something decent there, but I'm not good enough to know what it needs to be really refined.

One thing that really sucks is that a lot classes got really good 1 Mana minion cards, so Desert Camel got 'nerf'd' indirectly. Not really related, but I always liked it as a card.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kripp double sprint fatigues himself to death with Yogg

I loved it

Top Bottom