• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

VoxPop

Thistle Tea into Gang Ups.

Emperor.

4x 0 Mana Gang Ups.

5x 16/16 C'Thuns on the board along with some BM to end the game with my Mill.

I love it.

Owzers

i put validated doomsayer in my renolock deck but i'm having second thoughts if it's worthwhile over another 5 drop that has fewer stats but better impact...

Berordn

Lost a 7 vs 1 brawl that cost me the entire game.

Still the same old Hearthstone lol.

Yup, fun as it is to try and race to the finish with a bigger C'thun, it's not like it's that hard to take care of especially since you reveal he's in your deck pretty early. If you don't keep your large removals around then you're just being stupid.

Moonlight

Banned
c3rgvuy.jpg

My go at a Midrange Evolve Shaman. Would appreciate some criticism on it.

Acerac

Banned
Oh god. Dropped an N'Zoth the turn before a warrior dropped his C'thun. He did barely any damage to me and I got his 16/16 C'thun.

Does C'thun go automatically to the top of the meta? Its going to take a few months for the best decks to shake out I imagine. I'm sort of anti-C'thun just because so many decks are going to run him (into the ground.)

So far I have found myself with CThun solutions more often than not. Priest has the most answers I've found so far but there are a lot.

Moonlight

Banned
Okay, this Shaman deck isn't super great (as I've built it) right now, but it's so damn fun. Although a lot of other people are experimenting so right now I've been in reasonably accommodating games for my purposes. I think this is what I'll be committing to, if Control Mage still isn't good.

Top Bottom