• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
people trying to play classes with no cthun synergy need to rethink it. C'thun shaman is not a thing
Faced a guy that played 2-4 C'thun cards, played a 13 attack C'thun that wiped my board and killed me turn after. I'd say there's merit.

Speaking of Shaman. Why is Face Shaman infesting everything above Rank 15 right now?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Speaking of Shaman. Why is Face Shaman infesting everything above Rank 15 right now?

Most streamlined deck and exploits all those greedy sub-optimal C'thun decks.

Unless you spent 2000 dust crafting Veklor and Crazed Worshipper(s) on top of class rares, your C'thun deck is probably suboptimal, and even with those cards Shaman can just run you over.

Speaking of dust, I really need some more to craft some stuff......

Should I go ahead and D/E some naxx legendaries? I got 400 dust and could get at least 1 legendary if I d/e'd maexxna and feugen/stalagg.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So, lightlord find it's way in decks yet? If yes, which ones

Fandral, N'Zoth or Ragnaros look like they're worth crafting? They're pretty much the main ones I'm looking at that I didn't get out of packs. Well and Twin Emps too but we all know that's worth crafting.

Pooya

superjj has board and everything against this shaman about to win. Shaman pulls out doomhammer double rockbiter wins. Like how is this different than druid combo? It's even easier and less mana... Harrison is not a counter when they do this. You don't get to react.

If blade flurry and combo had to go, this has to go too. Blizzard ruined their own standard launch, meta could have been interesting instead it's shaman shaman shaman. Like a blind person could tell it's going to turn out like this, now we just have to suffer 6 months for no apparent reason.

Haly

superjj has board and everything against this shaman about to win. Shaman pulls out doomhammer double rockbiter wins. Like how is this different than druid combo? It's even easier and less mana... Harrison is not a counter when they do this. You don't get to react.

It'll get nerfed 2 years from now.

fertygo

I think C'thun Druid should just ignore that Klexxi Amber-Weaver thing and put something else, its always looks so clunky when I see it played, at turn 4 you really not likely activate its effect, after you get it.. you realize 4/10 is not really big deal. Deck will more optimized if they play something else

If blade flurry and combo had to go, this has to go too. Blizzard ruined their own standard launch, meta could have been interesting instead it's shaman shaman shaman. Like a blind person could tell it's going to turn out like this, now we just have to suffer 6 months for no apparent reason.
If they weren't so stubborn about refusing to Nerf cards immediately instead of waiting a ridiculous amount of time this wouldn't be such a huge deal.

Sheroking

Ah, that feeling when you get Deathwing, Dragonlord to work.

giphy.gif

I think C'thun Druid should just ignore that Klexxi Amber-Weaver thing and put something else, its always looks so clunky when I see it played, at turn 4 you really not likely activate its effect, after you get it.. you realize 4/10 is not really big deal. Deck will more optimized if they play something else

I think it is fine to play on turn 4 as a 4/5. The upside is that when you don't play it on turn 4, you have better than a 4/5 and occasionally you have a 4/10 on turn 4 which is extremely strong.

timmy

Herald Volazj is a very fun card. In today's brawl, I used him to copy two Shadowfiends and then stole my opponent's Tirion Fordring with a six-mana Mind Control.

clav

My Mage arena runs suck.

Something's not right.

Finished 2-3 and 1-3 against people who had answers to everything like Kodo to 2 attack drops.

Does anyone feel the same way?

All my games feel like I'm trying to control the board, but everyone else just ignores the minions and hits face or they have battlecry removals since all those GvG cards are still in there.

greepoman

Mr yagut scumming it up with aggro/midrange shammy to legend top 10. Every game is either a mirror or him beating down any other class. Hopefully not a precursor to what it's like when people go full netdeck.

Haly

God of RNG, please let me streak to 5 so I can stop.

Fucking Priests!

Apathy

I can only imagine how fucking ridiculous n'zoth would be if we had strong deathrattles (mostly cause I won't ever go to wild).

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just to double check, Boogeymonster's free to dust, right?

I'll just say that no matter what happens to the meta, and what new cards are introduced, I can literally never imagine a time where you would willingly put him into a deck.

Haly

ONE MORE WIN

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE OF MY FRIENDS FLOWING INTO MY DRAWS

HEART OF THE CARDS, GUIDE ME

EDIT: Ancestral Knowledge in my opening hand I fucking LOST

b/c shaman was in shaman tier for a long time. Gotta let them bask in the sun for a little while

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'll just say that no matter what happens to the meta, and what new cards are introduced, I can literally never imagine a time where you would willingly put him into a deck.

You're gonna be real sad you dusted him if they introduce a spell that replaces your opponent's board with 1/1 wisps and gives your minions the Giant Sand Worm ability.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
You're gonna be real sad you dusted him if they introduce a spell that replaces your opponent's board with 1/1 wisps and gives your minions the Giant Sand Worm ability.

It says a lot that even then I would still be skeptical unless they also add a 0 mana charge.

Bizazedo

N'zoth allowed me to survive and win versus a Druid C'thun who managed to combo Brann with his 14/14 C'thun.

He was rewarded by becoming a golden Old God.

About to already call it quits with this xpac. The C'thun meta is fucking garbage. It's not fun to play and it's not fun to play against and you end up losing to fucking idiots making a dozen misplays simply because you cant draw shit and they get C'thun before you do.

Cat Party

About to already call it quits with this xpac. The C'thun meta is fucking garbage. It's not fun to play and it's not fun to play against and you end up losing to fucking idiots making a dozen misplays simply because you cant draw shit and they get C'thun before you do.

Well at least you gave the expansion like 34 hours to shake out.

KuroNeeko

Even with my bitching about lore, fuck do I love ragnaros lightlord , everything about him, from flavor text to ability to his audio, he's freaking amazing

It's too early to tell, but I feel like Control Paladin is going to be better than Control Priest this set. With Forbidden Healing, Truesilver, Lay on Hands, and Lightlord--Paladin feels like what Priest should have been.

/orz

jgminto

It's too early to tell, but I feel like Control Paladin is going to be better than Control Priest this set. With Forbidden Healing, Truesilver, Lay on Hands, and Lightlord--Paladin feels like what Priest should have been.

/orz
Don't forget the 4 mana full board clear.

Top Bottom