• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Dahbomb

Return of Anyfin Paladin in tournaments!

Nzoth Paladin bringing back combo decks into the meta!

Man tournament HS is vastly different from Ladder HS at the moment.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Let's see if I can counter Mill Druid with Tinyfin + Flametongue.

Blizzard hates us Euros and I have to wait a couple hours to try it, but that should be the most broken combo in this brawl. Provided you always have a spare secret in hand your opponent can't kill you on his turn and because of all the roaring torches you are going to shuffle into your deck, fatigue isn't going to kill you either.

It's not. Just tried it against innervate and y'sarg. Ran out of ice blocks against seven y'sargs

ViviOggi

After actually getting rekt at dumpster double digit ranks trying to play interesting decks I just crafted two Calls and went on a super ez streak with N'Zoth Hunter. Odd that so few people are playing it tbh, and in turn at those ranks people don't seem to know how to play against it either. This "Midrange" Shaman for example ate like 20 free damage from trading down every single piece of crap beast with their Smorchammer when I had the worst hand and would have died like five turns ago had they played like a proper Shaman.

gutshot

So many assholes in this game with the Thanks emote after I concede, gotta remember to squelch.

That's like the most unassholeish thing you can possible do in the game. I always thank people who concede because instead of wasting both of our times in a game I'm clearly going to win, they just conceded.

IceMarker

You helped them complete a daily, and did a good good deed which you were thanked for. Feel good about your ability to help others in hearthstone. Good manners sir!

That's like the most unassholeish thing you can possible do in the game. I always thank people who concede because instead of wasting both of our times in a game I'm clearly going to win, they just conceded.

I guess it comes down to the voice acting coming off as sarcastic... always.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
EU seems down...

Haly

Saw Mindblast + Light of the Naaru versus my Forbidden Tentacles and Darkshire Councilman.

He got me down to 5 but then ran out of steam. It was pretty close.

Eh, fuck it, I give up on the brawl. Was trying to mess around with fun combos but it's already just the same handful of combos out there now. Was fun while it lasted.

Haly

Worgen Infiltrator + Cold Blood nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I beat a Priest without even attacking. I didn't even know what cards he was running, I kept them stealthed the entire time and he conceded on turn 3 when he realized I wasn't unstealthing them until the kill.

Cipherr

Iceblock + Forgotten Torch

What the hell man.

You dudes are evil, that is just WRONG

Seems everyone is just playing two card combos that give them free spells or something

How unoriginal

Brawl is too many hours old now. For the first few hours it was originality and folks coming up with their own stuff. Now though, its evening, and there's been time for people to perfect it, and start netdecking.

ViviOggi

Worgen Infiltrator + Cold Blood nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I beat a Priest without even attacking. I didn't even know what cards he was running, I kept them stealthed the entire time and he conceded on turn 3 when he realized I wasn't unstealthing them until the kill.
Ez 400 dust thx

Nice brawl

bigkrev

The Metalworker/Leaper combo doesn't even feel fair. If you are on the draw, you are winning on turn 3 unless you have horrible luck every single game no matter what your opponent does.

hollomat

Banned
Fireball/ ice block is unbeatable. Only game I've lost was to paladin with humility and that new heal spell (spend all mana heal for twice that). He beat me in fatigue.

It counters all the rush decks. Just make sure to start with as many ice blocks as possible to make sure you outlast he rush.

StayDead

Mana Wyrm and Arcane Missiles, so ez.

Got 200 gold from quests so got 2 classic packs and this one. Got a Shadowform, Golden druid of the claw, Golden Equality (YAY!) and some other epic.

Heropon

Sometimes I think this game mocks me. First time I get a Force of Nature and it's the day after the nerfed cards don't give full dust value.

Top Bottom