• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Was running a mage with mana wyrm and frost nova only to run against a priest with doomsayer and mind vision. Game lasted all the way to fatigue because of doomsayers. I won though when he ran out of doomsayers and failed to mind vision frost nova.

This mode isn't all bad.

8YE8hG6.png

ZZMitch

how did you win? Fatigue should have taken forever.

It may have been the decks I faced more than anything. My first win was against a Warrior with Upgrade + Heroic Strike and his weapon wasn't able to outpace my healing, even with my doomsayers being useless. I won my second game against a Warlock with Forbidden (Tenticles?) And Power Overwhelming by chaining doomsayers before he could attack. He conceeded but I think he would have won the long game after I ran out of doomsayers and he could do up to 35 damage with his Tentacles and 7 Power Overwhelmings if they could survive a turn. My next game I got crushed by a Rouge with Leper Gnome and Cold Blood and decided to stop after that :p

Dahbomb

This is the dankest Brawl ever made.

Just got killed on turn 3 by double Mana Addict plus Far Sight combo....

You either die or concede by turn 4. It's god damn hilarious. If you want to grind some gold then this is the best Brawl to do so in.

barely won against mech hunter w/ doomsayer mind blast priest. I was thinking how divine spirit deathlord would work. Probably would still get crushed by hunter

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Trogg + Curse of Rafaam has to be the dumbest combo I made work so far.

It Murders Freeze Mage, since Curse kills though Ice Block.

Cables

Neo Member
I've been playing since launch, and today is my first time farming 100g through wins. Won 15 brawls in a row after switching to Target Dummy + Bolster, with most games lasting 2-3 turns. It's super dumb, but having an incredibly broken brawl with super short games is amusing me more than the average brawl gimmick.

Tarazet

Play Zoo, queue'd like 5 warrior

Tier 1 they say

Meanwhile I queued up as Patron and got C'thun Warrior, Control Warrior, Control Priest. I wish I could make this shit up. No one has worse luck with matchups than I do, full stop. I've sent messages to support saying my game was broken, it seems I can only queue against Anduin.

Ketch

Trogg + Curse of Rafaam has to be the dumbest combo I made work so far.

It Murders Freeze Mage, since Curse kills though Ice Block.

Ahh damn trog is a good idea. I did curse + void walker. Turn 1 VW, turn 2 coin VW curse, turn 3 VW curse.

Didn't get a win until I played against a mill Druid with cold lights and naturalize.

Top Bottom