• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Danj

Every single game before rank 9!! Druid sits with 2 swipes and a disciple of c'thun for exact lethal, only cards in hand. I swear this has happened 2-3 times in a row, going to bed still at those 2 stars before rank 9. The salt is real!!

Hah, you're salty about not being able to get Rank 9? I'd give my <insert random limb here> to be able to get that far.

Pooya

that scrub level pyro play by hotform cost him 8 health and the game too.

If he had that 3/1 pyro left on board, it could tank the rag from varian. if rag hit face he could equality right away and had mana to play lay on hands that was dead in his hand for a long time and get more options.

I like when bad plays get punished, that means the game is in a decent spot. Before you could see misplay after misplay and people would still win the game anyway with how broken the cards were.

Pooya

And that's why people are dropping N'Zoth paly. Hotform's build was really awful too, nobody plays twilight summoner anymore, everyone dropped it after first week to better results, the card is awful and slow and you don't need that many (bad) cards for N'Zoth to be good anyway, it's too greedy and unnecessary.

Zoggy

I wonder how much money these guys get for casting and if blizzard specifically hires certain people.

People love kibler and Frodan but the other guys are getting roasted in chat.

Savjz too they like him. It's no surprise they want streamers to cast but for how much? Trump is actually on Kripps channel casting some other event.

Why not get your two most popular guys to cast or just appear at your prelims?

Dahbomb

I wonder how much money these guys get for casting and if blizzard specifically hires certain people.

People love kibler and Frodan but the other guys are getting roasted in chat.

Savjz too they like him. It's no surprise they want streamers to cast but for how much? Trump is actually on Kripps channel casting some other event.

Why not get your two most popular guys to cast or just appear at your prelims?
Can't cast with just two people, that's a lot of work on just two people.

bidguy

Banned
can i dust this one ?

0907a3c6afffbe12b80c5dee6e4e59f3.jpg

ViviOggi

can i dust this one ?
Well it's no Boogeymonster, it's a fun little card than you can throw into Renolock. It'll never be an important legendary though, even if there's ever a top tier list that runs it it'll be super easy to replace. If you need the dust it's fine.

Dahbomb

Is Black Knight even worth running right now? I am usually playing him for tempo
It was really good when Cthun decks were more common but now it feels pretty meh. Bad against aggro and combo decks.

Scumbag Shaman player BMing while getting win with Doomhammer at tournament ... this is the game we play.

squidyj

It was really good when Cthun decks were more common but now it feels pretty meh. Bad against aggro and combo decks.

Scumbag Shaman player BMing while getting win with Doomhammer at tournament ... this is the game we play.

people are throwing around a lot of BM here. but I guess it's easier to notice when they're playing a deck that makes your soul burn :p

Jumped on for some rounds before bed... aggro cunts, aggro cunts everywhere.

Even saw a scumbag Hunter and I thought they'd died out since the new cards.

ViviOggi

No. Too many match ups without targets. It was only going to see play if C'thun stuck around.
Thing from Below, Bloodhoof Brave, Tirion, even Argus in Zoo - that's the ladder right there. The problem is more that the swing especially on the 4-drops usually isn't big enough to run him in non-hypercontrol lists (i.e. N'Zoth Paladin), and that deck has so many options to deal with the board that TBK is fair but expendable.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Thing from Below, Bloodhoof Brave, Tirion, even Argus in Zoo - that's the ladder right there. The problem is more that the swing especially on the 4-drops usually isn't big enough to run him in non-hypercontrol lists (i.e. N'Zoth Paladin), and that deck has so many options to deal with the board that TBK is fair but expendable.
If you're seeing an Aggro Shaman you might not even see Thing From Below, and Bloodhoof Brave is nonessential to what Tempo Warrior wants to do. Feels useless against Rogue and Mage. More than that, what's the deck that justifies a spot for TDK just to deal with low priority targets that aren't guaranteed to show up?

Zoggy

If there were mostly slow control decks people would spam resident sleeper anyways

Edit: lol at ad for duelist on neogaf. "Hearthstone players LOVE this game!" It's not good if the only way you can promote your game is to piggyback your competitor

Top Bottom