• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Dahbomb

Would twisting nether have been the right play?

Love Reno l9ck
Ragnaros was the right play because that was the only way he could've won the game in the long run. When you are losing you just have to take those risks.

And this isn't even OG Renolock, this is like Renolock combined with Combolock as it has Abusive, PO, Faceless and Leeroy.

squidyj

Would twisting nether have been the right play?

Love Reno l9ck

he had 19 health right and rogue had a dagger up right?
nothing would have saved him in this situation. Playing rag is probably right IMO, hitting the auctioneer leaves your opponent with a rag they need to deal with.

ViviOggi

And this isn't even OG Renolock, this is like Renolock combined with Combolock as it has Abusive, PO, Faceless and Leeroy.

OG as in Old Gods, should have said WOG. That combo is old either way though, it used to be either Feugen/Stalagg or Leeroy/Faceless in Renolock

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I kind of assumed people went with the OG shortening for Old Gods because WOG as a non-acronym is a slur for non-white people in several commonwealth countries.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Freeze mage, fun an interactive
Mage and Rogue both have way too much damage out of hand right now. Seems like a huge oversight to me but I don't know how it would have been stopped with the cards available right now.

Rosenskjold

Someone needs to help me out here! Game after game I'm beating shamans all game long, and they whip out JUST enough dmg for lethal on a turn where they have nothing but a totem on board and 2 cards in hand. And I was on win-streak that could have finally taken me to rank 9.

Levi

Banned
Meanwhile in wild...

stWbQ9T.jpg

Mulgrok

Frodan + Kibler is my favorite pairing of casters

They are just so energizing and positive that the games are more entertaining. Combined, they will conquer the world.

Tweeked my Dragon Paladin deck and it is doing better at rank 7:

2 gadget jousters lead to awkward topdecks. 2 apothecaries were too weak in situations where I don't need heals, and against aggro they don't really do anything. Light in the darkness gives me something to do on turn 2 that doesn't hurt my jousting potential, while also smoothing out my curve.

Dahbomb

That's the most Legendady SI7 I have seen. 6 damage againnst minions and 14 damage to face.

Don't matter son get your Renolock farmed by aggro!

Pooya

Haven't seen a control deck win in the last 20 games. Where are the Nzoth Paladins at?

N'Zoth play is seemingly phasing out, meta moving toward bursty decks and that deck is very weak to burst as it is so slow and can't stack health like warrior can. It doesn't have a good card draw engine, it can get out valued by something like tempo warrior too. It was very popular last week, but today NA prelims is looking very different. Firebat showed last week that you can easily target N'Zoth paly in tournament format too with his combo decks. I think the deck won't be very popular going forward but it will be around.

Hycran

Banned
Why is malkorok such a great card? I put it in my c'thun warrior and it always delivers. A bunch of times I've gotten pretty average weapons like a war axe or storm forged axe and I'm sure I'll pull a cursed blade eventually, but the fact is that you get a vanilla minion for 5 mana and at least 2 mana worth of weapons and possibly more. Spawning a gladiators longbow is utterly devastating but basically any weapon is good. The card isn't completely unfair so it might not see a lot of competitive play, but I think it's still worth using

Mixed2k

Someone misplaying the forbidden cards was bound to happen eventually, glad it was punished.

If I was Vlps I would be super tilted right now.

Rosenskjold

Every single game before rank 9!! Druid sits with 2 swipes and a disciple of c'thun for exact lethal, only cards in hand. I swear this has happened 2-3 times in a row, going to bed still at those 2 stars before rank 9. The salt is real!!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Are all these warrior bans tempo warrior bans?

Top Bottom