• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Tacitus_

I dunno
gPN1Dxn.png

I don't know why Blizzard thinks that effect is powerful enough to just not run any other 4's.

At least the other two might have some potential at some point. This one just blows.

Blizzard

Banned
As someone else said, I'm pretty much guaranteed to get one of the prince cards as my 10-pack legendary. It's an interesting concept but I'm still not seeing it. And if you require all 3 princes, that's a TON of playtime / money / dust.

I have freaking 4 Un'Goro legendaries to this day after preordering the 50 packs and playing all expansion long.

How would this work with Thalnos?

Would it do 2 damage and then do 1 damage, or would it wait until the effect is over before it resolved the dead minions and keep the spell power?

I would assume it would do 2, which finishes its first cast, then cast for 1 again. I think it would work in waves akin to spell combos with Wild Pyro.

Sheroking

I would assume it would do 2, which finishes its first cast, then cast for 1 again. I think it would work in waves akin to spell combos with Wild Pyro.

It really depends on whether it works like Wild Pyro or Volcano.

EDIT: It needs to know it's killed a minion, so I bet you're right.

luoapp

It's seven spell casts versus one on a full board. If you had an Auctioneer, you'd draw six cards.

Interaction with any "when you cast a spell" / "when a spell is cast" mechanics. Auctioneer, Flamewaker...not sure if there are others.

I guess you guys are right.

Jaina leak confirmed

Protect the King always summons the amount of minions. But if you have 3 minions and he has 5, you only get 2 taunts with spreading plague.

This too.

Tacitus_

Jaina leak confirmed

What's the difference between that and Protect the King!, mechanically?
Protect_the_King%21%2842032%29.png

Protect the King always summons the amount of minions. But if you have 3 minions and he has 5, you only get 2 taunts with spreading plague.

E: ping summons water elementals on kill :eek:

Top Bottom