• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Roll the bones does not "have" a deathrattle. It interacts with other deathrattles. Same with Umbra. Or Play Dead. Or whatever.

Yeah, I understand that. It's just to me, the text on the card makes it feel like it only needs the keyword to be in the text on the card. Doesn't mention effect or anything like that.

Wouldn't be the first time card text wasn't 100% clear though.

Blizzard

Banned
35 cards are left, including 4 legs and a few of epics. All rogue epics are left which means they're either really really bad like usually they are and saved for facebook dump, slayer was like the exception that was good. Who knows, maybe they're good and add more utility to rogue hero.

They have to reveal 2 heroes and Lich King, those are likely complex cards that take more time to show and play than other cards usually take. I don't think they will be showing many cards on the stream, most of them are neutral common fillers left for facebook.
Just a reminder about the assumption that final day / facebook cards are filler, I believe these were all final day / facebook cards in Un'Goro:

Primordial Drake, Bittertide Hydra, Stubborn Gastropod, Stonehill Defender, Jeweled Macaw, Free From Amber, Radiant Elemental, Lyra the Sunshard, Earthen Scales, Primordial Glyph, Vicious Fledgling, Hallucination, Humongous Razorleaf, Biteweed, Razorpetal Lasher, Nesting Roc, Meteor, Molten Reflection, Fire Plume's Heart

how many snowflipper penguins do I need to sacrifice to not unpack any Princes
You're thinking about this the wrong way around. If you unpack a prince, that gives you exactly enough dust to craft a golden Snowflipper Penguin. :D

Beckx

I am really excited to see the Arthas Lich King card.

Logged into WoW to take a spin around Northrend for all the nostalgia feels. Such good times. how can it possibly be that long ago?

Hybris

Is it 2 or 3, because I thought it was 3. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though.

Also, if no one else does, I'll post pictures of stuff.

Thanks for doing that. My work network blocks many sites I can use to view the cards, but this + imgur or gyazo have always worked here for me.

Beckx

is there a card reveal in the waiting screen? I see a 9 mana 10/10 card with charge flying around in the background but can't make it out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've been out of the game for a while now (since the Grand Tournament, basically). Is it possible to be competitive in Standard at all without dropping over £100 on card packs?

At this very moment it's easy to put together a cheap hunter deck that will do well. Not necessarily top tier, but good enough.

There's a new expansion in a few days, though, so who knows how things will be after that drops.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
1W8mVQ4.jpg

Top Bottom