• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

New card;

R0eEdpi.png

I thought priest would be deal 2 and heal 2 and apparently it's warlock.

Hunter is the only downer.
Yeah, I wanted this lifesteal on Priest. It isn't terribly exciting on Warlock IMO. Warlock has three hero power to choose from.

Lifetap
Siphon Life
Summon Infernal

I'm not sure when exactly I would want Siphon Life over the other two.

Jaraxxus still better in control matchups i think.
Two different decks. N'Zoth Renolock and Krul Demonlock.

Or loldreadsteed.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
welp, I went in and checked my account, thought I had 25k dust or something. Turns out I have more closer to 60k.

Guess I'm crafting LK

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Also;

Anti Magic Shell;

Give your Minions +2/+2 and can't be targeted with spells / powers.

Missed the cap so I don't know the cost.

That's the last one i think.

2 mana - Destroy a minion, your hero takes damage equal to it's health

2 mana - Steal a minion from your opponents deck and add it to your hand (completely removes it from your opponents deck btw)

2 mana - Deal 5 damage to an enemy minion or heal 5 to a friendly character

3 mana - Deal 3 damage to all enemies

5 mana - Destroy all minions, remove the top card of your deck for each minion destroyed

6 mana - Remove the 5 cards on top of your deck and summon any minions removed.

7 mana - Frostmourne - 5/3 weapon deathrattle: summon all minions killed by this weapon

Blizzard

Banned
I wish Kibler got to play Hunter instead to see if he could win using it. He's winning every game but I'd expect Rogue to win this.

Finalow

cards generated from the Lich King are so damn overpowered.

that card is getting played in most if not all control decks? And before you mention Ysera, he's better.

Top Bottom