• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Nachos

RZJNQkm.png

Nachos

I just realized something: since you're throwing the weapon itself with Doomerang, the poison buff works should work with it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Doomerang might be good enough to enable a new Rogue deck type.

Blizzard

Banned
OK, if hunter lasts long enough they can get double lich kings. That could help control hunter a little, but I still think they need a lot more healing. Even from behind, the rogue murdered the hunter in this matchup.

Ling King goes in pretty much every non-aggro deck. Also it's a monstrous buff to Stonehill Defender.

Black Knight may actually be worth considering at this point.

Blizzard

Banned
Stream is over. I'm still counting the following class cards remaining for the Facebook dump:

1 common druid card
1 epic hunter card
1 epic rogue card
1 epic/rare neutral card
1 rare/common neutral card
9 common neutral cards (or 1, if the auto-generated death knight cards are counted there)

Did I miss anything?

Pooya

Lich King is the new Rag.

You just Barnes it out, get a card that blows the board away thanks to RNGesus.

cool stuff overall.

Warrior DK is great. I think it's even playable in combo/tempo decks. Crazy board dominance with that.

Warlock can't live to 10 very easily so I'm not sure it matters much, although it's strong but yeah, warlock gotta live by then somehow. That's an impossible task right now.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So, are there enough tool for most classes to survive until turn 6 and play all this awesome cards?

If history has taught us something is that in two months time the tier 1 decks will be aggro.

bunbun777

We doing ratings?

I think Arthas is the first for sure gold craft. After that it gets tough, I suppose paladin death knight...

fertygo

So, are there enough tool for most classes to survive until turn 6 and play all this awesome cards?
Well from what I can see there is noy many good aggro card either in the set but facebook dump may had those as usual

But the usual suspect that great against aggro seem remain ģreať (shaman, warrior)

The new shaman taunt and 4 mana spell is the best anti aggro card in the set

Top Bottom