• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

TankUP

Crafting Warrior DK in golden before I open packs, and if I don't open Rotface I'll craft him Golden too. After that I'll craft what I need to make decks until I have all the cards I want.

Blizzard

Banned
If history has taught us something is that in two months the tier 1 decks will be aggro.
Are you basing that on Un'Goro? Because 2+ months have passed, and I'm seeing the following:

* Per vicious syndicate, 2/4 of the tier 1 decks are aggro at all ranks, 2/3 at rank 1-5, and 1/2 at legend.

* Per disguised toast, 1/4 of the tier 1 decks are aggro (unless jade shaman is considered aggro).

I'm not aware of any ranking that lists only aggro decks for tier 1. I may also be lucky because I've basically never been below rank 4-5, so any meta differences past that point don't affect me as much.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Are you basing that on Un'Goro? Because 2+ months have passed, and I'm seeing the following:

* Per vicious syndicate, 2/4 of the tier 1 decks are aggro at all ranks, 2/3 at rank 1-5, and 1/2 at legend.

* Per disguised toast, 1/4 of the tier 1 decks are aggro (unless jade shaman is considered aggro).

I'm not aware of any ranking that lists only aggro decks for tier 1. I may also be lucky because I've basically never been below rank 4-5, so any meta differences past that point don't affect me as much.
Arent Pirate Warrior and Token Druid Tier 1 decks? Havent read the latests meta reports to be honest.

I think this is the best expansion so far, lots of complex and skill testing cards. Friggin' hype!

Pooya

so does doomrang return daggers to your hand too? New card, PogChamp!

I don't know if there are enough weapon worth playing to play this. It's best with obsidian shard actually since it's going to cost so little to re equip it.

zoukka

Crafting Warrior DK in golden before I open packs, and if I don't open Rotface I'll craft him Golden too. After that I'll craft what I need to make decks until I have all the cards I want.

Why are you crafting the worst card in hearthstone?

rahji

shit that stream was really entertaining. my hype is really high. Thursday cannot come soon enough. So many good cards.

My biggest fear though, that the cool cards are all very expensive and maybe you are not able to survive long enough to play them.

Blizzard

Banned
Arent Pirate Warrior and Token Druid Tier 1 decks? Havent read the latests meta reports to be honest.

I think this is the best expansion so far, lots of complex and skill testing cards. Friggin' hype!
Pirate warrior is tier 1 according to VS (all ranks), tier 2 according to disguisedtoast (not sure of their criteria).

Token druid is tier 2 according to both VS and disguisedtoast.

Metabomb does have 4/5 aggro decks including token druid at tier 1 but I don't know their criteria/ranks.

Tempostorm has 4/7 aggro decks as tier 1 (or 5/7 if miracle rogue is aggro). Again I'm not sure of their ranks/criteria.

Crosseyes

Banned
Pretty sure dogs will craft the superior legendary.
...I didn't even think of that part of the joke. What a missed pun opportunity.

Plus it might still be worth crafting the doggo too. Abysmal stats but a death knight bonkers card means a lot more turn 5 than turn 9.

f0lken

golden Lich King and all golden shaman cards will be mine, but I want more cards from this set than any other previous, I will have to sell my house T_T

zoukka

I craft all the Warrior legs in gold.

Never said it was the worst card. Just that it sucks.

Warrior DK makes it slightly more playable. It'll be fun to mess around with at least.

What a turn, yesterday it sounded like Rotface killed your dog :b

Magnus

I have a tradition I started since Whispers where I choose one awesome legendary to craft as a Golden. It'll typically be one that has an awesome golden animation, or creates a bunch of extra golden cards, or both.

So far:
Whispers - N'Zoth
Mean Streets - Kazakus
Un'goro - Elise the Trailblazer

For Knights of the Frozen Throne, I'm torn between Archbishop Benedictus and The Lich King. I'm sitting on 18k dust, so I might be foolish and do both... lol :(

V-Faction

End of turn effects are my favorite. Then they go ahead and give it to the damn Lich King. Bring out your Barnes, your Ancestral Spirits, and your Corpse Raisers!

And let me just say seeing those Death Knight spells really hit the nostalgia bone. It is CLEAR they've tried designing Death Knight as a Hero Class in the past, because they aren't just goofy-named Hearthstone cards

fertygo

I want to know optimal control pally list before I crafting shit.. because no way all of those heavy shit can fit in

Before then Quest warr can farm those greedy deck

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Remember folks it is optimal to open as many packs as possible before getting that free DK just on the off chance that you get some DKs from packs then you get the guaranteed DK from the mission. (That assumes they acutally follow through on their promise of making the free DK not a dupe.)

I play a ton of Hearthstone, but I'm curious how so many on this thread get so much dust. Are you super conservative on crafting, or dusting tons of stuff?

Blizzard

Banned
Still to be revealed.

Druid - 1 Common
Hunter - 1 Epic
Rogue - 1 Epic
Neutral - 10 cards, possibly 1 Epic, 1 Rare, 8 Common
That pretty much matches what I counted:

Stream is over. I'm still counting the following class cards remaining for the Facebook dump:

1 common druid card
1 epic hunter card
1 epic rogue card
1 epic/rare neutral card
1 rare/common neutral card
9 common neutral cards (or 1, if the auto-generated death knight cards are counted there)

Did I miss anything?

The main thing I'm not sure about is whether Blizzard was counting the death knight spells as cards.

Beckx

hrm. I must have:

Anduin
Uther
Valeera
Jaina
Malfurion
Sindragosa
Lich King
Arfus
Hadronox
Lillian Voss

I can get 3-4 from dust (depending on how much dust i get opening 60 packs), hopefully get at least one more from the packs/free.

I hope they do a promotion like Un'Goro in a few months' time.

Here's my personal rankings of the hero cards, at least until people actually get to play with them.

Uther
Garrosh
Anduin
Gul'dan
Rexxar
Malfurion
Valeera
Thrall
Jaina

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I play a ton of Hearthstone, but I'm curious how so many on this thread get so much dust. Are you super conservative on crafting, or dusting tons of stuff?

I have lots of dust, i rarely craft anything outside Rogue stuff.
I do craft "cute cards" like tiny fin or the upcoming cute penguin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #VALUE

Speaking of which...

20621091_1567109906665105_7885769404020382133_n.jpg

20638458_1567110119998417_5520171422035834622_n.jpg

Top Bottom