• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Christina might be the least annoying person of the red team/whole competition these days. I could see her being one of the 2 in the finale.

Hot damn looks like shit is gonna pop off tomorrow.

edit:

a lot of the winners (all maybe?) don't actually get the prize stated in the show in terms of chef position. It's because they're terrible 99% of the time.

IceCold

I'm new to this show for the most part. What does the title of this thread mean, exactly? That sounds interesting.

The prize is usually that you get a Head Chef position at some high end restaurant. That never happens because the Chefs in the show suck. Some get cash instead while others just become interns at the restaurant they were supposed to be a Head Chef at.

By the way guys, this is the first episode I can remember in recent time that didn't have a dinner service.

Megasoum

Banned
Wait...is the waitress at the restaurant where the blue team goes the girl from season 8??

hkdrobk.png

0.jpg

chris121580

So it's pretty obvious to everyone that Justin and Christina will be the final 2, right? None of the other chefs are even close to being on the same level and it was nice seeing Justin take some leadership today

Darklord

Banned
I'm just flabbergasted that it's a tie and comes down to the guy they showed having all the trouble.

Did you notice Justin's dish, which was first mind you, Ramsey commented "That's the best dish I've tasted so far". Nice editing work there, guys.

Tbc again?!

Do they just not want to pay for the extra challenge prizes or something? I don't even want to watch a full episode of the service.

The editing to make each challenge coming down to the wire numbs all the excitement. The show really needs to go back to the basics and cut down on the theatrics.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I know some of you guys are probably ridiculously awesome cooks. So dumb it down for me and tell me WTF is it about scallops that makes them apparently some magical substance that has no formula for being prepared correctly.

benjipwns

Banned
I know some of you guys are probably ridiculously awesome cooks. So dumb it down for me and tell me WTF is it about scallops that makes them apparently some magical substance that has no formula for being prepared correctly.
These people are incompetent morons.

Thats the obvious assumption I had however I always considered the possibility that there had to be some competence if you were in line for a serious job. Just sad to see it confirmed.
They choose personalities which just collapse in a group environment. When the competition drops to like 4 people give or take, all of a sudden everyone starts performing better.

benjipwns

Banned
Knew Robyn was the one who fucked up. Dat editing.
Thats the obvious assumption I had however I always considered the possibility that there had to be some competence if you were in line for a serious job. Just sad to see it confirmed.
They aren't really in line for a serious job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom