• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raine

Wow @ the preview for the next episode.

This is looking like one of the worst casts and that's saying a lot for this show.

This chick is like a crackhead version of Christan Bale.

iId8q.png
:(

Really weird editing this season though. Not sure if I like it.

Chris R

Disliked the episode tonight, but mostly because I'm currently on a diet that embraces fat heh. Fried eggplant sounds damn tasty. The fashion people were so stupid, only redeeming factor was some Guy time.

Zoe

I was starting to think that they were showing Christina because she's a strong contender, but with that preview for next week...

benjipwns

Banned
I like how she's bitching about others when she's the one who wants them to do something that'd get them kicked out instantly.

IceCold

This show is so predictable now. I knew Clemenza was staying as soon as he was getting flustered and defending himself.

Gomu Gomu

Splitting the past round into two episodes didn't do them any favors, imo. It was badly paced and not as fun at all. Also, that must be the most tamed and boring episode preview this show has ever done.
What a shame.

This show is so predictable now. I knew Clemenza was staying as soon as he was getting flustered and defending himself.

Admittedly the guy did seem to have like half the service to do himself. Even I would have felt uncomfortable dropping him instead of the guy wiping dishes with a rag.

I wonder what happened during filming; this is the first time I can remember where the show has changed the per-episode format so much. (ie: challenge, service, elimination) Do we have a few double elimination eps coming up?

benjipwns

Banned
Admittedly the guy did seem to have like half the service to do himself.
But, unless I missed it, all he was doing was scallops in a pan and then swordfish on a grill. Like almost every dish on this show if you can pay attention to timing or any obvious signs you're 95% of the way there.

Yet they continue to massacre mounds of scallops every season.
Do we have a few double elimination eps coming up?
I assumed earlier that was the case, that they had some and so had to stretch an episode out since they have a certain number to fill to match MasterChef. And the fashion show gave them a good excuse to waste 20+ minutes showing hot women.

But, unless I missed it, all he was doing was scallops in a pan and then swordfish on a grill. Like almost every dish on this show if you can pay attention to timing or any obvious signs you're 95% of the way there.

Yeah, just a metric ton of scallops and fish; he had basically four people worth of pans going. I'd put half of it on his inability to cook scallop but half of it on having too much to do.

What was less forgiveable to me was when he started cooking before service. Someone makes this mistake every season and I have no idea why. Maybe it's just the sleep deprivation getting to them.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So watching Hells Kitchen, I'm in Colorado and the station is doing continual alerts about all the fires, and they're proceeded by three beeps that sound just like the censor beep. Been pretty funny.

benjipwns

Banned
Robyn is pretty insufferable.

Surprised Ramsay hasn't gotten angry at the red team, and her in particular, for reacting during eliminations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom