• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Twelve |OT| You steppin' on me real hard, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camwi

Man, what's up with Jason? Dude seems kind of bipolar, to go from the cheerful funny guy to the raging psychopath over what seems like nothing.

Also, I fucking hate quitters, though she was probably going to go anyways. Between this show or Survivor, you have the chance of a lifetime that millions of people would die for, and you spit on all of those people by just quitting.

RetroMG

Did we ever see the scene of Simone that they kept showing in the previews where she was making weird faces? I was kind of half paying attention, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

Also, I just finished Season 11, and the "Don't Stare at Me, Mary" meme in the OP is so much funnier.

Lkr

Did we ever see the scene of Simone that they kept showing in the previews where she was making weird faces? I was kind of half paying attention, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

Also, I just finished Season 11, and the "Don't Stare at Me, Mary" meme in the OP is so much funnier.

I loved Mary, she was quiet and came out of nowhere to become a star.
Simone was weird as fuck

SuperPac

I love it when they tease some crazy injury happening on the next episode with quick camera cuts and sound effects, then when the episode actually airs it's nothing. I definitely never trust that the next episode will be "the most explosive" ever. Oh reality TV you are ridiculous.

Also that almost all the challenges end in a nailbiter. Just so scripted. Earlier seasons didn't seem as scripted as the show does now but they probably still were.

LNBL

Pretty funny that the men have been getting their ass kicked at almost every challenge in the last few seasons.

I think Joy will be up there in the finale.

benjipwns

Banned
Last week's was pretty funny, the screw ups instead of fighting. And the crab obsession on the blue team.

Need the HK "things going great" music to back me doing mundane things.

Melanie has some interesting tattoos.

Zoe

Did they use to have entrees going on the same time as appetizers before? In the past few seasons they always made it seem like all of the apps had to go out first.

Tamanon

Banned
Did they use to have entrees going on the same time as appetizers before? In the past few seasons they always made it seem like all of the apps had to go out first.

I thought it was just entrees towards the last few app tables.

UberTag

Man, the men's team have been scrubs for what, the past three seasons?
As much as I want to see the men be competitive when all of the rewards are "go to a spa and get pampered", "go recline by the pool", "learn how to play beach volleyball" or "go ride on a jet ski or go kayaking", I'm sort of glad the men aren't winning.

RangersFan

not feeling this season at all. maybe the format is just stale, or they don't have enough idiot plants or actors or something but so far it's been meh, no memorable contestants.

Fusebox

Banned
I might be losing perspective having seen so many seasons of HK they all blur together but is this the shittest group of chefs assembled so far? I'm sure I've said the same in seasons past but this time there doesn't seem to be any standout, talented cooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom