• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Styles

Funny how HoN is always down on weekends. Only time I'm free and this happens. The website was down at some point too.

NukeDukem

Banned
Welcome back to HoN Package!
For your loyalty to S2 Games, you will have to endure more outages with less time to farm MM coins. But just for a short indeterminable amount of time that we will not commit to.

nilay

I havent been able to log in at all today and this is meant to be double coins weekend :(
I also cannot load the forums

Goon Boon

Banned
pyPGh.jpg

Apparently they don't like when you spam get owned in all chat.

IceMarker

Gee, I love losing more games with GAF than when I do solo queue! Seriously need to stop queuing with you guys unless I get back to at least 1300 or Pro, BZM, etc. are in queue.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
MrMister said:
Gee, I love losing more games with GAF than when I do solo queue! Seriously need to stop queuing with you guys unless I get back to at least 1300 or Pro, BZM, etc. are in queue.
Why not take a break from the game? Most of your posts in this thread are about how bad the game is, how bad you or GAF are, etc. Just take a break, it's not healthy to rage on a game all day.

IceMarker

orangecaramel said:
Why not take a break from the game? Most of your posts in this thread are about how bad the game is, how bad you or GAF are, etc. Just take a break, it's not healthy to rage on a game all day.
I have never said HoN is bad.

delirium

Someone posted leaked 2.0.34 patch notes over at Reddit. I don't know if they're true but they matched the patch sneak peek.

Nome

theshizzle said:
I like the idea of being able to upgrade buildings and creeps, they should hire that DarnYak guy haha

DarnYak is a baller. I spoke to him (and other EotA guys) often when I was playing the map actively. He actually just sent me an AIM message today.

Honestly, I'd probably be pushing for him to get a career in game design if he weren't heading towards a successful career in law. He just graduated this past week!

Top Bottom