• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Macattk15

Man really hate that I've had a lot of free time to play HoN this week but everytime I try something is fucking wrong with HoN. Getting DDoS'ed, login down , etc ...

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
NukeDukem said:
1.get portal key.
2. blink in.
3.press q, select area encompassing the target.
4. hold shift
5.press w, select target.
6.????
7. Profit!

And all this time I did not know how to queue abilties... wow that's useful.

NukeDukem

Banned
sweetscoutandhellalion.jpg

JRPereira

Procarbine said:
Possibly the heat, maybe broadcasting in 720p is too much, although I should probably minimize my stream window so it isn't displayed twice AND streamed, I'll try this. I've got a GeForce GTX 470, which isn't too old.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned (re:the flickering), but with streaming, you'll generally need to turn d3d_exclusive off (just type "d3d_exclusive false" in the console [ctrl+f8], without the quotes and then restart HoN). Or just turn off exclusive mode in the video options (same thing, still need to restart the game).

Not sure if you've already tried, but haven't seen it mentioned in a brief skim of the thread.

delirium

Archie said:
Was it the drunken brawler?
According to the forums, its Amun-Ra and he's a melee strength hero. Spotlight should be up later today. As for Drunken Master, I think he's still at the design document stage. It'll probably be weeks (months?) before he's finished.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
JRPereira said:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned (re:the flickering), but with streaming, you'll generally need to turn d3d_exclusive off (just type "d3d_exclusive false" in the console [ctrl+f8], without the quotes and then restart HoN). Or just turn off exclusive mode in the video options (same thing, still need to restart the game).

Not sure if you've already tried, but haven't seen it mentioned in a brief skim of the thread.

Thanks, gonna try this today.

Update: Worked!

IceMarker

Version 2.0.33
-------------
- Added a new Strength hero: Amun-Ra
- Added a new Alt Avatar: Oni Devourer
- Added a new Alt Avatar: Mermaidon

- Fixed attack projectiles not being invisible when you get Frostwolf Skull on an Alt Avatar
- Fixed a Practice Mode bug when you give yourself items
- Touched up Martyr Voice

- Neutral and lane creeps no longer have any random damage, they now do static amounts of damage

SWEET.

IceMarker

Amun-Ra is so much fun, knowing you can run into a battle, promptly die, and then explode and be reborn for a billion damage is awesome.
And then get killed again with the Ultimate off cooldown :p

I have the worst luck with Vindi: anytime I pick a channeling/skill combo hero the other team has a Vindi. Pick Panda? Vindi. Magmus? Vindi. Pebbles? Vindi.

Top Bottom