• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zagara is one of the most versatile characters in the game. With Rapid Incubation at level 7 she never has to teleport back to base. This is great for maps with constant fights, on other maps you can grab battle momentum which is amazing on her. Reduces her super long maw cooldown. Always just grab x2 Hunter Killer and you do amazing DPS from the back lines. Plus at level 4 you gain added range from Envenomed Spines... she is a master of positioning and long range fights.

Just over all she has amazing sustained dps and regen. Plus that ult utility? Awesome. That's not even to mention her pushing ability. But I consistently am top DPS on her, even ahead of Kaelthas sometimes. Just don't have any burst.

Oh and creep. Creep is the most insane thing in this game. I don't generally place it in my lane (or bushes) other than above or below so I can see if people are coming for ganks. Instead I place it all around the objectives or the paths enemy travel on their side of the map. In the immortal map I completely cover the center so we always have sight of what the other team is doing. Constantly creep all the tribute spots, so again. Always have sight, never be surprised if they take boss. Creep is insane and all that free sight is so useful, never let her creep (D) skill go on cooldown for long! Your team will never get ganked and you can take bosses completely worry free by spreading creep on all the entrance points.

I have 44 games with her in Hero League and almost 70% win rate. It's just silly how much she provides to the team.

Nazeebo is just all around solid, with proper minion kills you gain a lot more health and mana than other assassins. Your Zombie Wall can change the tide of a fight really easily or catch people to gank. He also has really good sustained dps like Zagara with his spider build. The improved AI on them made a huge difference. I always get Gargantuan ult on him as people generally ignore it during a team fight and with proper stomp use he can be insane.

I have fun warding all the map like the sky temple. the plant map and the spider map, the inmortal is just hilarious how you can show all the important areas with 5 wards

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can you guys feel that? A storm approaching.

I'm in Sweden now :)

Alavard

Please link pic(s)

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=wow

OwByiBN.jpg

Alur

Mount looks neat. It says nothing about Fenix like the OP on reddit was claiming though, just a Starcraft warrior.

We kinda figured this was coming so I guess here it is.

I wonder if this mean's Malthael's mount really is going to be given away from to RoS owners outside of the upcoming season to make the two games like for like (Valla + mount and Starcraft warrior + mount)?

The new starcraft heroe must be Selendis, there are already two male protoss unless blizzard push Artanis or troll us with a zerg/terran heroe

you ride on a green sword thing

it looks neat

not $60 neat

I want to believe it shares the desert carpet animation so it just a reskin mount. (The mount is tassadar ship lol but black)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the actual pre purchase page only mentions the mount btw, doesnt say anything about a "starcraft warrior"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wanted to pre-order that shit anyway

Good value

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
After the click through? Interesting. Oversight or just don't wanna commit til they are sure, you think?

aye

Unique Portraits and a New Unit Skin
Unlock three unique Protoss-inspired portraits for StarCraft II and dominate your enemies in style with your new Protoss unit skin.

Pets, Transmogs, Card Backs, Oh My!
Show your love for all things StarCraft II with an Archon pet for World of Warcraft, prepped and ready for battle. The Digital Deluxe also comes with a Protoss-themed card back for Hearthstone and a Probe pet and Protoss transmog for Diablo III.

Void Seeker Mount
Be the most intimidating player in the Nexus with your awe-inspiring Void Seeker Mount. For Aiur!

Rhaknar

Well, it does mention it tho

NECSis2.png

dude you just cropted and linked a picture that is a few posts up and which I was replying to. my point was that when you click though and go to the actual pre purchase page and not just the add, it doesnt mention the warrior

dude you just cropted and linked a picture that is a few posts up and which I was replying to. my point was that when you click though and go to the actual pre purchase page and not just the add, it doesnt mention the warrior

No reason why they would lie about it? They've already done the same with Reaper of Souls and Valla.

Rhaknar

No reason why they would lie about it? They've already done the same with Reaper of Souls and Valla.

yes they gave us Valla, but for example that Tyrael mount, someone said it was also a RoS reward, now people are saying its a achievement.

Im not saying they are lying but miscomunication happens, especially in marketing. Its weird that one page says thing and then the actual store page does not. It also pretty much is the difference between me buying that collectors edition and not buying it, because value wise if it IS a hero+mount its great value, if its just the mount I dont care because I dont want the wow and diablo stuff

Pooya

The mount looks bad, of all Protoss things they could turn into a mount, that? nope...

The hero gotta be Artanis in Zealot form.

Moff

only the CE awards the HOTS stuff, right? preordering the normal edition gives you only the beta access and the prologue missions early?

Pooya

only the CE awards the HOTS stuff, right? preordering the normal edition gives you only the beta access and the prologue missions early?

You need the Deluxe version yeah. So 20 bucks extra for those items, if you play all of their games it's a pretty good deal to me.

The mount looks bad, of all Protoss things they could turn into a mount, that? nope...

The hero gotta be Artanis in Zealot form.

Maybe golden and blue but nah lets do it black and green cuz dark templars.

You need the Deluxe version yeah. So 20 bucks extra for those items, if you play all of their games it's a pretty good deal to me.

Pretty amazing deal for that reason but I stopped playing Wow and have zero interest in diablo

yes they gave us Valla, but for example that Tyrael mount, someone said it was also a RoS reward, now people are saying its a achievement.

Im not saying they are lying but miscomunication happens, especially in marketing. Its weird that one page says thing and then the actual store page does not. It also pretty much is the difference between me buying that collectors edition and not buying it, because value wise if it IS a hero+mount its great value, if its just the mount I dont care because I dont want the wow and diablo stuff

..? That was like, a post from this thread for the tyrael mount. The achievement thing was from digging into the game I believe? So any miscommunication is from people hypothesizing how you will get it.

I don't think any Blizzard employee ever said that the Mount would be for RoS.

Rhaknar

..? That was like, a post from this thread for the tyrael mount. The achievement thing was from digging into the game I believe? So any miscommunication is from people hypothesizing how you will get it.

I don't think any Blizzard employee ever said that the Mount would be for RoS.

dude im speculating because that $20 difference is a big deal for me. Why is it so hard for you to understand that its weird the actual store page doesnt mention this starcraft warrior? Im sure its just a typo (on the store page) but like I said, $20 is a big deal for me so I want to be sure.

recent example of marketing miscomunication. WWE 2k15 said you get all the dlc. But PC wont get Paige. When people were wondering what was up with that, 2K said "yeah Paige wont be coming to PC" so it wasnt actually ALL the dlc, it was the dlc they deem fit to release on PC. Im not saying its the same thing, im just saying shit happens and I want to be sure.

dude im speculating because that $20 difference is a big deal for me. Why is it so hard for you to understand that its weird the actual store page doesnt mention this starcraft warrior? Im sure its just a typo (on the store page) but like I said, $20 is a big deal for me so I want to be sure.

recent example of marketing miscomunication. WWE 2k15 said you get all the dlc. But PC wont get Paige. When people were wondering what was up with that, 2K said "yeah Paige wont be coming to PC" so it wasnt actually ALL the dlc, it was the dlc they deem fit to release on PC. Im not saying its the same thing, im just saying shit happens and I want to be sure.

Oh that's fine. It might be a typo though. This is Blizzard @_@

Rhaknar

Oh that's fine. It might be a typo though. This is Blizzard @_@

dont get me wrong, Im sure the typo is on the store page not mentioning it, not the other way around, but like I said, better safe than sorry

Unless it would be the only way to get the mount because the heroe would be sold anyway on the HotS store unless it have an unique alternative skin but its your money.

Maybe they dont mention the heroe because is not yet developed

Alur

Haven't seen anyone say this other than possibly way back when it was first datamined.

It's the Malthael mount people have attached to RoS freebies.

kirblar

You got Valla if you registered a physical copy within X days of release - they may not be mentioning it because it's not exclusive to their digital copy.

danielcw

You got Valla if you registered a physical copy within X days of release - they may not be mentioning it because it's not exclusive to their digital copy.

Digital copy worked too for Valla.
For me the big difference is, that you did not need the Deluxe edition to get Valla

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say the starcraft warrior will be a Torrasque.

I'm 99% sure to be wrong but that could be nice.

Nevermind, legacy of the void, gonna be protoss for sure.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
What if his trait is that when he dies he becomes a dragoon.

Oh! But what happens if he dies as a Dragoon? Does he get removed from the game and forgotten like he was removed and forgotten from the franchise? =(

Spl1nter

Oh! But what happens if he dies as a Dragoon? Does he get removed from the game and forgotten like he was removed and forgotten from the franchise? =(

Thinking of SC lore just makes me sad about the direction SC2 went with its story. That and the fact that RTS is dead as a genre.

Yoshichan

Just logged in... 64k gold... I guess I got the added gold for lvl 9? lol

Edit: dudes, how do I get the Butcher mount?

edit: oh, guess I'm fucked and I'm never getting that mount because it was "exclusive" for a week or whatever. Great move, Blizz! Keep on the good work.

Alur

Edit: dudes, how do I get the Butcher mount?

edit: oh, guess I'm fucked and I'm never getting that mount because it was "exclusive" for a week or whatever. Great move, Blizz! Keep on the good work.

It'll be back. They all come back. Usually a month or two later.

Not really even worth having other than on like 3 heroes, though, due to the color variations not matching hardly anything.

Yoshichan

It'll be back. They all come back. Usually a month or two later.

Not really even worth having other than on like 3 heroes, though, due to the color variations not matching hardly anything.
If I buy Butcher right now, will I be able to buy the mount individually when the bundle comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom