• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

If they made the map smaller it'd be a lot less frustrating.

I like it since it puts more weight on rotation decisions, its kind of lame by late game though since the seed terrors have so much health

Having the gardrn terror attack the seed terror is prtty funny to me

gryvan

*encourages yoshi to play murky with screenshot*

not my best game but still

FwiYA4W.jpg

Alur

Get rid of the maps that lets a team win without ever going near the enemy base.

Pirates, Lasers, etc.

I'm down with that. I've never understood the love for Sky Temple because (A) it snowballs easily and (B) you never actually physically push in anything 75% of the time, minus the odd fort if you happen to be around.

gryvan

I'm down with that. I've never understood the love for Sky Temple because (A) it snowballs easily and (B) you never actually physically push in anything 75% of the time, minus the odd fort if you happen to be around.

and thats why that map is like 40% win rate for me >_>

gryvan

Has anybody ever gotten matched with themselves before?

Like they have the same name but different ID number.

apparently that happened to me and its...really really weird lol

feels like i just talked to my long lost twin brother or something

kirblar

I like it since it puts more weight on rotation decisions, its kind of lame by late game though since the seed terrors have so much health

Having the gardrn terror attack the seed terror is prtty funny to me
I think the Vertical distance is fine, it's the Horizontal that makes the terrors take forever to do anything.

Isn't it the favourite competitive map?
There's not a lot of BS on it, so people like it despite the issues.

RivalCore

I just had a game where the enemy Leoric spent the entire game whittling away at our forts and respawning inside our base. Died 22 times, while the rest of his team was steam rolled.

Viable strategy?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
thank god I decided to buy cheap crap for this game

GxlmFnf.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
There really aren't any maps that I dislike but I feel like the Dragon Knight map is the hardest one for pubs to understand. Everybody likes to sit on the mid shrine waiting for their teammates to magically take the side lane shrines when they're 1v3, like sure thing buddy, let me get right on that as soon as I respawn in 40 seconds. Thanks for the help by the way.

I just had a game where the enemy Leoric spent the entire game whittling away at our forts and respawning inside our base. Died 22 times, while the rest of his team was steam rolled.

Viable strategy?
I actually was that Leoric last night. I played with a 5 stack and they were being toxic assholes in mumble so I just said fuck ya'll and sat in the enemy base for the entire game. I only died like 16 times tho.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The moment I leave, they try and draw me back in.

ENYLWZP.jpg

Yoshichan

congrats to all the rich people who just got even more rich!

also, patch seems to be live on EU. Happy gaming to everyone who can still play the game!

I need to head out to the stores tomorrow and buy some accessories.

Yoshichan

You're constantly making me laugh Alur. What would I be without you?

You know I've never eaten flan...though here I guess it'd just be somewhat similar to pie. I only know the word because of Radiohead's "A Wolf At The Door".
The more you know.

I've only ever eaten flan in pie form, it's similar to a cheesecake just w/o all the cheese.

Just checked my email and yeah I got 10k for something. I guess for the Zeratul since I redeemed the Ronin skin from the starter pack which granted the hero as well after having bought him with gold. Can't think of anything else.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nah, its just a twitter account that calls out the asinine statements from people that devs/players have to put up with. (a la the ZPs stuff on Reddit.)

Fair enough.

I miss HotS :/

Dat Kanai cube tho

So I know I should use my newfound wealth to bolster my roster of heroes but I'll totally use it to buy the masterskin of Rehgar and Jaina.

At my speed that'll take a couple months to get them from 8 to 10 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom