• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
sorry i speak english

Alur

Finished my placement on my second account and got rank 6 (from rank 1 before reset). Not too bad. Did nothing but lose since though naturally.

Also got my treasure goblin portrait on both accounts finally. Ugliest portrait in game. Worse than the Facebook one if possible, but hey at least I got it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
KY0mRho.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I am very close to quitting HotS because randoms are always playing it like LoL.

kirblar

I am very close to quitting HotS because randoms are always playing it like LoL.
Waiting till next patch to treat it competitively seems like a good sanity-restoring move.

edit: coL with that last pick ETC to deny the anti-VP tech from COG.

Ronabo

Just logged in and I had to say how experience I was with games like it and watch a video.

Why was that? It was like I booted it up for the first time.

Alur

PLayed shrines many times all week. The vid should not have played.

Do you mean you logged in and got the tutorial stuff again?

Or the video played as you went into a match? Your post was kind of jumbled.

Either way, if you've already been through the tutorial and played on all 9 maps at least once on that account then yes, it shouldn't have played. It does do that every now and then for some people, though.

I've had it happen to be me in the past week and I've played since last Spring. Just some kind of bug that crops up occasionally. I just hit escape and go about my business.

So after buying the bundle I've been toying with Thrall for a bit.

I'm currently trying a build not going for sustain, though I doubt this will work outside of AI games. Going instead for

Seasoned Marksman
Envenom
Follow Through
Sundering
Giant Killer
Tempest Fury
Nexus Blade

Pretty sure it's bad.

Edit: speak of the devil what's going on with drafts today?

Ronabo

Do you mean you logged in and got the tutorial stuff again?

Or the video played as you went into a match? Your post was kind of jumbled.

Either way, if you've already been through the tutorial and played on all 9 maps at least once on that account then yes, it shouldn't have played. It does do that every now and then for some people, though.

I've had it happen to be me in the past week and I've played since last Spring. Just some kind of bug that crops up occasionally. I just hit escape and go about my business.

Video played when I logged in. I've done everything. It was just a weird glitch.

Alavard

Sitting on a 9-win streak as Kharazim in QM. I am absolutely dreading whatever gigantic loss streak is just around the corner.

subwilde

Best portrait ever :O

Ok so hotslogs updated my HL mmr....

on 8/30 I was 1221

on 9/4 I am 1693 (still missed a couple wins)

I may be able to bring it up after all!!

Silvawuff

Li Li is a little monster if you play her right. Easily my favorite character.

Last night I was losing mines hard. Our base was defenseless, we were about 4 levels behind, and other team was coordinated and threw a super golem at us pretty much every phase. I knew they were going to hit mines again hard for the win, so I pitched "Hey guys, let's rush their core while they're all distracted in mines."

The team listened! By the time our opponents figured it out and hearthed to base, their core was toast. I freaking love turn-around gambits like that.

protonium

What's the best Li Li build nowadays then? Maybe I just get put against co-ordinated teams, but whenever I use her I feel so useless nowadays. I prefer Malf, and of course it's best to use a character you feel comfortable with instead of picking "the best" character, but I'm level 7 with her, and level 8 with Malf.

I tend to focus on dragons and doubling them up with the healing and bounce traits, also shrink ray and cup ult. Of course you can tailor your build to your opponent but what's a "go-to" for her?

I'm a couple of pages late, but if you're still looking:
1. My go-to build - This build provides stronger wave clear and duelling. You can minimize the number of hearths for mana by a) not spamming Blinding Wind and b) maximizing the number of targets hit (which also helps with a).

2. Serpent build - This sounds like the build you described. It works well if your team has more than 1 melee hero, if you have Joh on your team (to make up for the loss of Mass Vortex) and/or if the other team is low on AA heroes.

Versus heavy cc (so, every other game) take Herbal Cleanse (16) and/or Shake it Off (7), as others have mentioned. If you're not comfortable positioning yourself to make Herbal Cleanse target the hero that needs it (I'm not), take Two for One at 16 instead.

Source: 41 Li Li games played (not a lot, I know) with a 68.3% win rate (not conclusive, I know)

I don't miss you.

i miss proto

:lol

Let's, get, togeeether aaand, looose some gaaames. <3

brian!

he's also meant to split their team and draw cc (which he did in the last fight w/ nazeebo trying to flank for some reason instead of immediately ulting, their teamfighting in general was really weird that game)

their zag did a great job just ulting the pandas multiple times instead of holding onto it, i think roccat did a cool thing where they implied all this wombo but just used all the skills separately instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom