• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Oh wow things have changed!!! Arthas and Sonya used in competitive play?! Guess they got buffs since I've been absent (2 months)

(watching c9 vs tempo)

oh weird, i get it, but still a little weird. Was wondering why tempo storm and c9 were the first match of the tourney. I was like who is seeding this?? lol

well that was perfect actually if TS and C9 were in different groups there would've been a good chance that they'd meet in the semis and eliminate the other from Blizzcon. One of them would have to lose intentionally to make 2nd place within the group.

Ketch

Great time for a split push abathur. Perfect map for it and c9 has very little wave clear

Gonna be hard if Jaina has to constantly go ckear lanes.

Alur

Why, why, why did TS pick Abathur? It's not like this is something they've had a lot of success with either. I literally cannot even.

Alur

Zuna playing Leorky this game. It's amazing how these two teams go back and forth some series and then stomp others.

what a match! srsly though is there any reason i shouldnt blame zuna entirely? poor guy died way too much

well rehgar got hit by pretty much every single owl too. Mostly by pretty much standing in the same spot each turn in attempt. But mostly Zuna played pretty bad the 3 games they lost it was a feed a thon.

Alur

Good for C9. CHOO CHOO

The Goblin and Dabloon mounts -- are those permanent shop items, or are they limited?

Goblin leaves in October. Doubloon seems to be the replacement for the piggy.

what a match! srsly though is there any reason i shouldnt blame zuna entirely? poor guy died way too much

Zuna did cough up like 20-30 coins, but Tempo are not a team who are gonna have a ton of success with an Abathur comp. If any of the two teams are going to run it, it's going to be Fan on C9. Abathur's winrate in comp here has plummeted majorly of late IIRC from them discussing Fan's great job on Abathur (and why his is the sole one anyone is afraid of right now in NA), so that makes it look even worse.

Syf

Banned
gg! pretty awesome tournament all around. i really enjoyed this

for blizzcon blizz pls have a real in-game draft screen ready and maybe show us some stats at the end

mike in a standard bowling shirt lol

Ketch

That was a great watch. Looking forward to Blizzcon!

it's possible to block the owl?

Yea. You can take a talent to let it hit multiple heroes but I don't think he got it.

You can also see it on the minimap so you can just reposition as soon as you see it coming.

patchday

unless specced otherwise it only hits the first hero it goes through

Yea. You can take a talent to let it hit multiple heroes but I don't think he got it.

You can also see it on the minimap so you can just reposition as soon as you see it coming.

Awesome thanks! I play Tyrande a lot myself but I always took the talent to pass through multiple heroes. Yeah thats a valid strategy

Celegus

Dang just realized I'll be out of town during Blizzcon. This was a great tournament, watched most of today's action. Zuna gotta be so salty right now though, especially that Butcher round.

kirblar

Jaina will be Tempest Regaila- it got obvious they were told not to use the seasonal costumes in the finals when no one picked snowman in all 5 games.

These sales in addition to the normal ones, I believe, so 8 items on sale total.

Milly79

And my god the Zuna hate on Reddit is real.

SKIN SUGGESTION: ZUNA SKIN FOR MURKY

:lol

Much salt

ddBybu1.jpg

LOOOOL

Zafir

Dang just realized I'll be out of town during Blizzcon. This was a great tournament, watched most of today's action. Zuna gotta be so salty right now though, especially that Butcher round.

Yeah but Judgement Uther still got picked and well, that only just came out. Can't imagine they'd want to do a sale on that, either, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom