• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate

The camera in the game seems to be sort of soft locked, where I can look slightly away from my champion but not across the map, for instance. Is it possible to have a fully free camera?

Milly79

The camera in the game seems to be sort of soft locked, where I can look slightly away from my champion but not across the map, for instance. Is it possible to have a fully free camera?

IIRC L is the default camera lock button. It's definitely in the keybind section of the options.

TheYanger

They should've mentioned lock/unlock in the tutorial, L does it. You can hold spacebar to hold the camera lock if you want it temporarily.

They should've mentioned lock/unlock in the tutorial, L does it. You can hold spacebar to hold the camera lock if you want it temporarily.

They did mention it. You actually have to unlock the camera by pressing L to look at Diablo at one point in the tutorial. I didn't know about the spacebar for a temporary lock, though.

New to the game just added myself to the excel doc. I'll be playing some this weekend with my buddy and will be looking to stack up!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fun!

Zagara > Kael'thas > Sylvanas > Jaina > Valla > Anub'arak > Illidan > Raynor > Nova

p1QfuGw.jpg

Opiate

They did mention it. You actually have to unlock the camera by pressing L to look at Diablo at one point in the tutorial. I didn't know about the spacebar for a temporary lock, though.

Yes, it's the spacebar that was messing with me.

How is experience calculated? I know minion deaths give experience -- do you just need to be within a certain range? Do you need to get the last hit on them for it to qualify?

kirblar

How is experience calculated? I know minion deaths give experience -- do you just need to be within a certain range? Do you need to get the last hit on them for it to qualify?
Yup, you just need to be near them. Last hitting only applies to Nazeebo and Azmodan's talented Dunk.

-Digits-

Someone needs to be in range when it dies. Doesn't matter who gets the last hit, even a friendly minion killing an enemy minion while you're nearby would do the trick.

You or an ally has gotta be roughly half a screen away from the minion to get XP upon its death, no need for last hit. And everyone gets the XP; if you're at base when an ally gains XP, you get it too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi is this your new crack? lol I know you are huge into WoW and D3 but just started paying attention to this thread.
Yeah, you could say that... I'm playing this game a lot.

Panthers

I've played other mobas before but i quickly lost interest. I'm not sure why I'm so addicted to this one.

It puts fun over competitiveness I guess. Im in the same boat. I am VERY addicted to this game. Its always "just one more then I will go to bed"

Before i know it its 3am.

Yoshichan

What bout Hstone?

Just login in every day to do the daily and that's it. I wasn't a big fan of BRM at all :/ (the campaign rocked though).

I'll probably never stop playing Hearthstone though. I'll keep doing dailies for that game until they shut the servers down :lol

Yoshichan

Yo, I'm gonna start using Mumble alongside with Teamspeak just to chat it up with ya'll on NA-GAF!

edit: actually, I'm thinking that EU-GAF should jump ship entirely to the Mumble-server that NA-GAF is on. That way, we can all chat whenever we want and I think the community would really benefit from it?

What does everyone think? Daniel, Kasper, Zafira, Digits, Double, Gegz and the rest?

Yoshichan

Yeah I'm actually certain that I want to make the jump to Mumble now that I think about it.

I mean, it is certainly only a positive thing. Why spread EU and NA apart? I think we should all share the same voice program and server to increase the HYPE... oh and we get to learn more about each other too, I guess :p

brian!

when i play with neogaf we use the other mumble, the same one we used for league opiate
me and ufo are in there when we play usually

Yoshichan

Mumble is in the b.net ID's doc in OP or quote to reveal

I'm already inside the server right now :D

US-GAF YAY

Yoshichan

Yeah when EU wakes up tomorrow, I'll make sure to make'em switch programs :D

Double

Since I'm on the reddit roll at the moment, this one is for you Double.

Sorry bae.

YOLO MURKY video.

"murky is like 4 v 5"
except where he allows your team the opportunity to delete nearly any specific enemy hero on a 50 second cooldown
I am just gonna pretend I didn't watch this and leave my own personal soul goblin here

Yo, I'm gonna start using Mumble alongside with Teamspeak just to chat it up with ya'll on NA-GAF!

edit: actually, I'm thinking that EU-GAF should jump ship entirely to the Mumble-server that NA-GAF is on. That way, we can all chat whenever we want and I think the community would really benefit from it?

What does everyone think? Daniel, Kasper, Zafira, Digits, Double, Gegz and the rest?
Lets do eeet

gryvan

Since I'm on the reddit roll at the moment, this one is for you Double.

Sorry bae.

YOLO MURKY video.

"murky is like 4 v 5"
except where he allows your team the opportunity to delete nearly any specific enemy hero on a 50 second cooldown

wait murky really does that ridiculous amount of damage with his ult?

holy shit lol

i guess i need to try murky

my whole perception of him has changed completely now...used to think he was just a squishy hero that annoys people

I would use Mumble, but I play with different people everytime it seems like. Kinda hard to get random people to use Mumble every group. If anyone wants to start a semi regular NA group and use Mumble; I'm up for it.

gryvan

I would use Mumble, but I play with different people everytime it seems like. Kinda hard to get random people to use Mumble every group. If anyone wants to start a semi regular NA group and use Mumble; I'm up for it.

I'm currently in another gaf mumble so i have to mute the other back and forth if I want to talk :/

Milly79

wait murky really does that ridiculous amount of damage with his ult?

holy shit lol

i guess i need to try murky

my whole perception of him has changed completely now...used to think he was just a squishy hero that annoys people

Yeah, Murky is dumb late game.

And seriously guys, start using mumble. Alur pays for it!

Yoshichan

We were 5 levels ahead that game... one of the most convincing games I've ever seen :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom