• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

dread "whatever it takes" naught, love the tortured parent someday these ungrateful fuks, theyll appreciate me routine

i only remember dread getting caught out once
his cleanses were really excellent

Alur

Arthelon got rekt several times though.

Dread got caught twice. Once he blinked out. Once he wasn't level 20 and got destroyed instantly.

kirblar

Arthelon got rekt several times though.

Dread got caught twice. Once he blinked out. Once he wasn't level 20 and got destroyed instantly.
Yeah. He also was poking off on his own a few times when he's got a hero with 0 mobility- looked real scary when he was doing it.

brian!

iunno probably which post are you talking about

oh, I don't hate any of them
I'm really into creating storylines ever since I started watching league games, dread's character to me is basically "I have to babysit these children, maybe I focus on other ppl too much, also my look now is that I haven't slept in weeks" kind of guy
loved the part in the video promo where kaeyoh was like "dread...it's good that he tells you when you messed up...that's necesary...(it hurts..)"

legitimately enjoy this aspect of dreadnaught

brian!

all my posts are 100% ironic and sincere + good intentions
i like braveheart's comp better here but I'm also not used to no warrior comps

Alur

I'm so glad to be sharing the culmination of a bunch of other nerds' hopes and dreams from the last year with you nerds. <3

brian!

oh wait nm they have sonya
before id probably be like sonya doesnt count but that last game was legit the first time I've ever seen sonya played as a warrior instead of assassin

ts have no engage again tho

brian!

judgement is a great pickup, i hope the game plays out
but also I hope that there are technical difficulties and ts gets a free win when brave heart tilts

oh shoooot I forgot dig was in this tournament, so many good games guys

Alur

Need someone to invite me. Mayordolo.

EDIT: This team's Muradin player has been insane with his engage/disengage last two games.

Alur

Sent invites to Ketch and Milly. I'm guessing yo u can't get in unless you get on via laptop or desktop. Don't see a way to do it on iPad.

Ketch

Yea I'm not seeing it on iPad anywhere. Lame.

Ts mistake was putting soldier on Sonya. Soldier doesn't know the meaning of ham.

Milly79

Solo tank Sonya was a bad idea in itself. Tass and dhsield ain't gonna save you from shit and Nerves/Hardended is just gonna delay the inevitable.

Alur

I want a Tempo Storm avatar for HOTS so I can use it and aggravate Milly.

EDIT: Ketch we need you in this chat man. Your desktop is calling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom