• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

RIP Tempo Storm. Good luck in retirement (presumably) Zuna.

We still have GAF chat going on Twitch for the stream if anyone wants to join. Just post your Twitch name here and someone will invite.

Alur

BdSRtTf.gif

Strider

First game in months was a win. Nazeebo <3

They made a bunch of minor adjustments that I noticed such as the loading screen and the in-game UI. All seems nice.

HoodWinked

rofl this caster says nonsense thats hilarious "long boat finally comes out only for show its like a Mercedes you only drive it when you need it"

patchday

What did you guys think of the new heroes? I think they look very good but didnt expect any of those. Was expecting maybe a Mage like Kel'Thuzud or Diablo Wizard

Maledict

Yeah one of the few useful stats left

I disagree, its another one that confuses and misdirects people.

You can easily have top XP in a game by refusing to leave your lane and just solo pushing the entire game. You'l almost certainly lose the match - but you will have top XP contribution, and probably top non-heroic damage as well.

The only time it's a useful stat is when you have abathur or TLV on your team, and it allows you to see if they are doing their job. Otherwise it's a bad stat generally.

brian!

stats are fine just show them at the end of the game or only let one person see them

ive never had anyone in my games like use them negatively or something, but I can see that ppl might do that or read them incorrectly, but this is the case for other mobaz too

role stat is ridculouz

kirblar

Don't get your hopes up but:
Sir Andy &#8207;@SirAndy92 15h15 hours ago

@BlizzHeroes @DustinBrowder @DIRECTV Any plans for making Gazlowe a more viable choice in competitive play? Buffs or reworks?
0 retweets 0 likes
Dustin Browder &#8207;@DustinBrowder 11h11 hours ago

@SirAndy92 @BlizzHeroes @DIRECTV some reworks planned.
This is unlikely to help, at least in competitive play - the Overwatch team is running into the exact same issues with their turret character killing noobs and being bad at high levels. Deth Lazor going away would be nice though- that missile barrage from the Arena trailer replacing it?

Duos now always have one of the 2-slots in the snake draft. That's actually not a bad change to make even w/o Cho'Gall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom