• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Tier

Cho'gall will probably be a pain in the ass to try to take down lol, I'm thinking he might be able to solo 2-3 heroes if played properly.

Alur

That's what they showed in the video. Cho'gall killing Falstad and Muradin.

Can't think of it as "soloing" though as there are two people on that hero with two sets of skills and two full talent trees. It's not soloing at all.

J-Tier

That's what they showed in the video. Cho'gall killing Falstad and Muradin.

Can't think of it as "soloing" though as there are two people on that hero with two sets of skills and two full talent trees. It's not soloing at all.

Yeah, I meant "soloing", since Cho'Gall will most likely be perceived as a "super" unit to the opposing side.

brian!

both drafts are prtty good

navi has a macro advantage w/ sylv + loads of waveclear
dig has insane wombo and can really go ham when tyrael gets the q block thing

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
don't be like that man

:(

brian!

im trying to remember, the game has been delayed for a really long time
valla leoric johanna uther sylv
jaina zag tyrael monk uhhh it was a warrior

oh yeah arthas

on booty bay

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Man, this is amateur hour. I made breakfast, ate it, made coffee, drank it, put my clothes in the wash, ironed my shirts for the week, put my clothes in the dryer, did my dishes, folded my laundry for the week, and the game still hasn't started.

Milly79

Needs more ToD IMO.

fuck-you-middle-finger-peter-dinklage-penelope.gif

kirblar

Anna's saving this via the on-the-spot interviews to kill time, getting us away from the drained guys in the booth.

Per the Heroes Panel- they're happy with the Medic PTR changes and they're coming. There's a definite mis-transcription, as they're very much not on live right now, but it does indicate that the 2+ level lead snowball was indeed a huge issue. (40% power advantage for the team ahead in levels.) They're ok with early game stat advantages being neutered as a trade-off.
Kim Phan ‏@kimaphan 4m4 minutes ago

We're experiencing audio issues on the Heroes stage where players can hear each other. Apologies for the delays, we're working to resolve.
For once, this isn't on the HOTS guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom