• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

Kirblar the Glaurang intensifies GIF is amazing, well done - it's perfect!

Also, how old is he? He looks incredibly young in that GIF.

That wasn't kirblar that was me lol.

And IIRC he's just 18, maybe 19 now. That was part of the issue he had in the team house with TS I think.

Altairre

Whatever the reason, I bought Khara for the 5k. The sale reduction applying to gold prices as well would be great but I somehow doubt that they'll do that. Worst thing they can do now is giving me a refund if the cut wasn't intentional. We'll see I guess.

kirblar

Whatever the reason, I bought Khara for the 5k. The sale reduction applying to gold prices as well would be great but I somehow doubt that they'll do that. Worst thing they can do now is giving me a refund if the cut wasn't intentional. We'll see I guess.
Blizzard know better than to take back purchases in situations like this.

Milly79

I'm pretty sure they accidentally reduced the gold price on someone else at some point, although it lasted a lot shorter than this one.

Venus Van Dam

Neo Member
I actually liked Haunted Mines. The decision making between gathering skulls and push lanes was more forgiving than Blackheart's Bay's mechanics. Of course, I base this comment on my own experience, which is low-level play.

I was renowned for getting people's names wrong when raid leading. 7 years and I don't think I once got the name of a single rogue or warlock correct... ;-)

I was in a raiding guild in WotLK as the only Warlock. Instead of using my character name I was simply "The Warlock."

Alur

EDIT: Holy shit at the
dealwithit.gif
Easter Egg on the load in screen!

I was renowned for getting people's names wrong when raid leading. 7 years and I don't think I once got the name of a single rogue or warlock correct... ;-)

Haha. <3

At least you enjoyed the GIF!

Ketch

here's the chogall solo que experience:

lY8RFsa.png

Also, I got free chogall! I am the chosen one!

I would pay real money for ChoGall. Dammit Blizzard, this isn't fun, trying to get random strangers to let me play with them so I can unlock him. :/

Alur

This shit is crazy honestly. We are unlocking it for Hyperlite via AI and it's just...wow. Name for us was Key'lite.

it sounds like not a lot of people on here got cho'gall.

I thought this thread would get a little crazy for a bit. If I get him ill try and jump on here and spread him around

Maledict

Glaurang intensifies GIF being used on Solidjakes twitch stream - e-fame!

Also, Schwimpi is subbing in for ADRD in Dignitas. Khaldor said we would see this more in the future, which worries me - ADRD is the core of that team it feels, and losing him would be a huge loss (Not to knock the other players, I love Bakery - but ADRD was one of the core parts of the team from the start).

Ketch

the hammer ult is pretty great. a little mini sundering every 15 seconds.

like the only thing that keeps him in check in the early game is laning against another Chogall... like he'll just straight up body anybody that tries to 1v1 lane against him. Probably still get a kill safely in a 2v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom