• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

I was talking bout that a while back.

There's apparently a good number of GAFers who either don't post here anymore or never have posted here. We are legion and you are our leader.

Celegus

I was talking bout that a while back.

There's apparently a good number of GAFers who either don't post here anymore or never have posted here. We are legion and you are our leader.

I read everything but only post occasionally. Lurk lurk! Been playing just about everyday since "launch" out of beta.

I read everything but only post occasionally. Lurk lurk! Been playing just about everyday since "launch" out of beta.

Same same.

Although my friends who we would log on and play vs AI for dailies have decided we should dink around in QM. So if we get a team ill probably be more active here lol

Also for those wanting to get cho gall give me like 20 mins and ill be ready, sorry something came up

Milly79

I didn't see in the patch notes, but they changed if you try and buy something with money, it asks for the CVV # instead of your PW now.

Gotchaye

First impression is that he's crazy strong. I'm not sure if it's all Cho or if it's the stat rescaling they've done but he's absurdly tanky in the early game with fantastic damage output.

Alur

q3hvhGM.png

Senpai noticed me!

LjhLfKk.gif

First impression is that he's crazy strong. I'm not sure if it's all Cho or if it's the stat rescaling they've done but he's absurdly tanky in the early game with fantastic damage output.

Yes. Ketch and I played two games swapping off between heads against two teams with no real hard CC and we demolished them. First game we had Rehgar + Tyrande and they couldn't touch us at all. Was so fun.

Also helped that we outplayed both mirror Cho'Gall's by a good bit.

Alur

lol yeah, that's Scylol in the background.

And I could do inhouse tonight sure. 3v3, Cho'Gall + healer v Cho'Gall + healer ARAMish style?

brian!

lol yeah, that's Scylol in the background.

And I could do inhouse tonight sure. 3v3, Cho'Gall + healer v Cho'Gall + healer ARAMish style?

He was on my team in ptr the other day doing dps monk. Id be down i gotta unlock the sucka first

playing Cho'Gall with bots on on player vs AI with 372 ping as we connected to Australian servers.

Looks like the west coast is no longer the best coast.

Yeah, these scaling changes to creeps/buildings is a problem. Towers are going down by the 1 minute mark in some games (Cho'Gall can solo them from range). Once people start coordinating with siege heroes, I could easily see a lane being 5 manned at the very beginning to push down a fort before anyone has time to react.

Ketch

so is chogall op or is chogall op?

also, I saw on jakes stream that they 100 to 0'd top tower with the first temple phase on skytemple

I get why Cho'Gall doesn't have mana because the hero would be unusable otherwise (even with 2 separate mana pools), but I'm not sure the CD's on his spells are in the right place. Cho's feel too long and Gall's too short. Gall's Shadowflame is 1 second shorter of a CD than Murky's Slime (3 vs 4) , while 2 of Cho's abilities are 12+ seconds.

Cho's impact just feels pretty weak compared to Gall. His fist ability is clunky and doesn't seem useful unless you heavily talent it (but why would you when the other options are so much better). The aoe flame ability is better but not great, although it becomes a very powerful defensive spell with talents. The end result is that Cho doesn't really have much to actively do other than pressing Rune Bomb for Gall and moving around so Gall can cast his other spells. It feels like if you split them up, Cho would be trash, but Gall would still be good.

Time will tell of course, and most games are skewed by the fact there's a Cho'Gall on each team. With a 5 man team vs a Cho'Gall it's much easier to counterplay in my opinion, but when you have 2 running around things are just chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom