• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
Man, for a second there playing Uther it was just like my Holy paladin days all over again. Except I didn't melee that much in WoW. Also it's amazing how ineffective people are at learning that you can stun them in the face.

Who is everyone's most anticipated unreleased hero?

Mine haven't been announced or rumored, but I'd love to see some sort of Demonology Warlock character. I'd also like to see an Arcane Mage like the Diablo 3 Wizard.

Aside from the Rock and Roll Racing driver, I'd really like Javazon.

I am also looking forward to Deckard Cain, although I suspect their take on him will be different from mine.

Trait: Prophecies of the Horadrim. Cain lets your team see the hidden timers for map events.

Q: Identify. Identify a hero's inventory, allowing them to optimize their equipment and do +20% damage for X seconds or until they pick up any item.

W: Stay a While and Listen. Cain forces an enemy to listen to his voiceover for 2 seconds, stunning them.

etc.

Alur

Random thought I've had: Is Stitches being nerfed to Oblivion contributing to less comeback wins at high levels? He definitely enables them in a way almost no other character does.

Hadn't thought about this but I'd say he's definitely a percentage. Most of the comeback wins we see now are boss throws or just total misplays instead of positive plays, so yeah.

not discussed, but I also think it would be cool to get a survival hunter. setting traps and being a nuisance. gotta have snake traps

I'm bout dat life. Would be very fun.

If murky lost march and got a clone instead i think that would be cool

Here's a man after my own heart.

Can he really even get more awesome
shitty
tho? Doubt it :p

I'm not sure. What is in not in doubt, however, is that Double is #1 poster EU.
Sorry Yoshi and Rhaknar <3

I might just buy murky and be the most annoying thing in existence...that Octo grab though...

O6p9aZR.gif

I'm excited for Rexxar too, but why would he be ranged?

I was going based on Hearthstone and his hero ability Steady Shot more than anything, but also all the traps and Quick Shot.

EDIT: Also I still haven't seen you online/on friends. You are a ghost! We've had groups every night for a bit now.

Savitar

Why does it take so long in the day for sales to happen. Is there a reason. You would think after maintenance it would be there or at least earlier.

Anyways.

*Throws more money at Blizzard*

Having fun getting characters to five. I got enough to enjoy.

Panthers

I want a SC warrior. Preferably an Ultralisk or Fenix (his ult could be a dragoon) I would also like to see a Goliath and Science Vessel as well as a Defiler.

Basically all things Starcraft

Syf

Banned
I want a SC warrior. Preferably an Ultralisk or Fenix (his ult could be a dragoon) I would also like to see a Goliath and Science Vessel as well as a Defiler.

Basically all things Starcraft
I imagine a Starcraft update will come sometime closer to Legacy of the Void launch. With Artanis for sure.

Yeah Artanis and Praetor Fenix are pretty much locked i reckon, along with one of the Protoss girls too. We only have 2 Protoss heroes so far, as opposed to 3 Zerg and 4 Terran. Expecting there to be a big wave of SC heroes when Legacy hits.

Kssio_Aug

Next time you finish a game, highlight over the XP you get at the end, and look at the breakdown. The holiday bonus will now be equal to 50% of the original value instead of 25%. That's the only way I know.

Yeah, you're right! Its there!
Thanks a lot!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
50% is sick

350k xp for 20 min game

egruntz

shelaughz
EDIT: Also I still haven't seen you online/on friends. You are a ghost! We've had groups every night for a bit now.

Dude!! I've totally added you. I've been playing regularly too. PST time, NA region. How are we not seeing each other? 7-11PM is when I hop on.

Double

I'm not sure. What is in not in doubt, however, is that Double is #1 poster EU.
Sorry Yoshi and Rhaknar <3
Oh wow, ennobled by the HotsGAF marshal himself.
You will still go to (elo?) hell for your sins to hotsmanity
<3

patchday

grr, that sick feeling when you pay full price for a skin then realize a mere few hours later its selling for 50%

note to self: always wait for sale... always wait...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hold me, I think I'm gonna faint

Yh5wfFS.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
grr, that sick feeling when you pay full price for a skin then realize a mere few hours later its selling for 50%

note to self: always wait for sale... always wait...

More like note to self read heroes websites or neogaf, next week sales are announced like 5 days before

Yoshichan

Oh, the shop is live now? About time, damn it.

patchday

More like note to self read heroes websites or neogaf, next week sales are announced like 5 days before

huh don't recall seeing the list of which skins were going on sale mentioned earlier this week in this thread (granted, I just d/l the game bout 2 days ago and followed this thread)? for example, you're saying tomorrow we'll have the info for what goes on sale next week?

Hold me, I think I'm gonna faint

yeah the xp bonus is sweet

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm waiting for a Tauren hero who isn't wielding electric guitars. A Tauren chieftain with a massive tree trunk for a weapon is totally up my alley.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
huh don't recall seeing the list of which skins were going on sale mentioned earlier this week in this thread (granted, I just d/l the game bout 2 days ago and followed this thread)? for example, you're saying tomorrow we'll have the info for what goes on sale next week?

They announce on Thursdays the next sales

Sales go live on Tuesday. I figured you were new.

Anyway, finished Witcher 3 and am watching a lot of pally time videos again. Will to play again rising

Mine haven't been announced or rumored, but I'd love to see some sort of Demonology Warlock character. I'd also like to see an Arcane Mage like the Diablo 3 Wizard.

We need some brutarl assassin hero like maiev

35206.jpg

but knowing blizzard it would the warden aiding Khadgar in WoW

Syf

Banned

Anything that isn't Warcraft. I guess overall I'd be most excited for Artanis.

Raxus

We need some brutarl assassin hero like maiev

35206.jpg

but knowing blizzard it would the warden aiding Khadgar in WoW

She'd be great but frankly I really want to fill the ranks of Starcraft and Diablo heroes. Diablo still needs a support character and Starcraft needs a warrior still I believe.

Rhaknar

The game drastically needs more supports and all we are getting in the near future are tanks and assassins :/

I want to buy a Hero with my 10k gold, but Im not sure what I want to buy! haha

I bought the little Starter pack, Marudin, Raynor and Malfurion. I love Malfy and Marudin, I havent played Raynor much, but he seems ok. I just bought Tyrande with real cash money, and shes awesome.

I kind of want to buy Rehgar, hes great, but free right now so I can probably wait...

I should probably get an Assassin, Thrall is awesome, but hes ALL of my gold, so its hard!

Rhaknar

I would save the 10k heroes for last but I wanted a diverse cast.

Also the 10k heroes are by far the best value when they go on sale

I would save the 10k heroes for last but I wanted a diverse cast.

Also the 10k heroes are by far the best value when they go on sale

Yeah, thats kind of what Im thinking...

I mean, I can get JUST Thrall or Sylvannis, OR I can get Valla, Tassadar, Illidan and ETC or Li Li (or save for another 4k hero.)

Alur

My connection issues between XO and AT&T are back. Shit is super frustrating.

Nothing I can do on my end. Nothing my ISP can do.

This time it looks like it's AT&T itself so maybe Blizzard can iron it out, but /shrug. This is the second time the game has been unplayable like this in less than a month.

Rhaknar

You could just get Gazlowe, the best hero in the game since he only costs 4k gold

Fuck all of youse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom