• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complistic

Wonderful, that should give me plenty to around with tonight. The damage one looks a bit different from what i was using before too.

gryvan

So I got this theory that any time someone plays sylv in my solo QM, our team loses

but when I play sylv we always win...

so i think if you play sylv and is extremely good at it, you'll guarantee a win...

but just as a theory!!!

Also Alur I might have to buy sylv for HL
sorry no murky :*(

Maximus.

Johanna's complete lack of DPS makes her so bad at low levels.

Have to partner up with someone and focus on soaking or pulling enemies in so your partner(s) can fuck them up.

Just tried out Slyvanas and I have gotten used to her. She is good at seige damage and working with other people. Do not like using her in a lane or fight alone though. Had two bad teams that didn't give me a good idea of her play style, but then the second two games had amazing teams and wins and went like 32-2 in kills and topped the charts in either siege or hero damage.

Damage:
Ranger's Mark
Searing Arrows
Lunar Blaze/Battle Momentum
Starfall
Huntress' Fury
Shooting Star/Trueshot Aura
Nexus Frenzy/Rewind

Healing:
Ranger's Mark/Celestial Attunement
Protective Shield/Healing Ward
Quickening Blessing/MULE
Starfall
Overflowing Light
Shooting Star
Storm Shield

Trololowl:
Empower
Piercing Sentinel
Starfall
Sprint/Shrink Ray
Ranger
Celestial Wrath/Storm Shield
Thanks for this. I just picked up Tyrande tonight after getting her to lv.7 on free rotation - enjoy the hero enough to invest 7000g :)

patchday

Damage:
Ranger's Mark
Searing Arrows
Starfall
Huntress' Fury
Shooting Star/Trueshot Aura
Nexus Frenzy/Rewind

Healing:
Ranger's Mark/Celestial Attunement
Protective Shield/Healing Ward
Quickening Blessing/MULE
Starfall
Overflowing Light
Shooting Star
Storm Shield

Trololowl:
Empower
Piercing Sentinel
Starfall
Sprint/Shrink Ray
Ranger
Celestial Wrath/Storm Shield

still haven't tried that "Quickening Blessing/MULE" skill. looks like a nice list here

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Personally, I would pick Lunar Blaze even for a healing focused Tyrande because it's just so imperative to land your stuns. Killing someone faster and more reliably is basically healing anyway.

But if you really want to play a backline healer you can use those two talents instead.

Alur

Also Alur I might have to buy sylv for HL
sorry no murky :*(

Sylvanas is a good pickup.

Murky (for me anyway) is mostly a pick for when you solo queue QM. He kind of removes the tediousness of the game, IMO, cause its like you're playing a fun little side game along with your teammates the whole time. And then if they let it get late enough, your team only needs to pull its head out of its ass for about 30-45 seconds to win due to the octo delete and no one ever cleansing in QM.

brian!

just skimmed that dread guide, it's really good
amount of ppl going ham for shrines is crzy, excited for correct lane assignments becoming more of a thing too
telling ppl not to group up and push on first dragon knight is so good, protect me from all bullshit guides and just feed me guides like this

I just realized that we're going to eventually get Overwatch heroes in this game, which is interesting because Overwatch already has moba elements in it. It's going to be an unusual overlap for Blizzard. Also I will buy Tracer day one.

kirblar

amount of ppl going ham for shrines is crzy, excited for correct lane assignments becoming more of a thing too
telling ppl not to group up and push on first dragon knight is so good, protect me from all bullshit guides and just feed me guides like this
Yeah, "parity means you're doing good - just wait for them to screw up" was something that I got pretty fast as an intuitive thing, but is not obvious at all to other people, and might explain why I liked the map so much relative to a lot of other people in the thread.

Haly

Will pay $10 for Zarya skin for Johanna in HOTS, and $10 for Johanna skin for Zarya in Overwatch.

brian!

yeah dragon knight was spider tomb before spider tomb, but blizz was just like fuck it i guess we confused you guys, let's make it more obvious

Milly79

eh im not really diggin dis response i feel lyk u shuld make a guide and just disagree wit every1

brian!

milly do you think you can read all that text
is it ok that you have to click things to enlarge or minimize the text, or are you not used to it so not even gonna try

Milly79

i legit only dispute incorrect shit, but i mean ill tone it down if it's becoming a thing I just get bored at work

Incorrect? I think it's more so what you personally don't agree with.

I'd say at least 82.5% of your posts start with:

• i mean im down but
  • im not feeling it
  • i dont know
  • i can get behind this

I mean I'm no statistician, but that's just how I feel. Ya dig, dawg?

brian!

Incorrect? I think it's more so what you personally don't agree with.

I'd say at least 82.5% of your posts start with:

• i mean im down but
  • im not feeling it
  • i dont know
  • i can get behind this

I mean I'm no statistician, but that's just how I feel. Ya dig, dawg?

I don't know what to post about besides my thoughts about hots in this thread... i'm not really into posting screenshots or foaming about skins and stuff

like im just trying to discuss stuff lol, but I mean if I'm forcing stuff down ppls throats just call me out, I'm not trying to do that

also I force myself to use certain speech tics in my posts but that's a personal thing

Alur

i'm not feeling this bullying

giphy.gif

Don't even give my status away to someone else breh. Worked hard for it.

Haly

I was very upset the other day when I saw an Uther take Divine Shield, and now watching this stream I finally know why!

Unfortunately, pubs are too disorganized to leverage a scant 3 second immunity so it's a waste of a talent for the most part. If people want to keep one guy alive they should pick Rehgar. Or duo queue with Illidan/Sonya (and pick Rehgar).

pigeon

Banned
I was very upset the other day when I saw an Uther take Divine Shield, and now watching this stream I finally know why!

Unfortunately, pubs are too disorganized to leverage a scant 3 second immunity so it's a waste of a talent for the most part. If people want to keep one guy alive they should pick Rehgar. Or duo queue with Illidan/Sonya (and pick Rehgar).

This has been a repeated problem for me playing Uther. Every time I Divine Shield the assassin they run away. I'm like, cmon man. Did you see INVULNERABLE and misread it as STUNNED?

edit: brian I consider your posts the voice in the wilderness, don't ever stop

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yoshi i knew we had a connection
i just didnt know it was like this
I would totally date you.

Wait, on which account would we be logged on when we use our shared computer :3?

Haly

B1: Illidan, Jaina, Sylv, Kael
B2: Illidan, Jaina, Sylv, Kael
P1: Illidan, Jaina, Sylv, Kael
P2: Illidan, Jaina, Sylv, Kael

sleeping.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaaaand best match out of todays session goes to the last game that I just played!

I will fucking upload that shit when I can, REPLAY SAVED. Shit just went EXPLODING. God, I fucking love running next to the big dragon on Dragon Shire as motherfucking ODIN.

MECH DRAGON, UNITE!

MAD PROPS to my homie Gegz for making that shit a reality!

Good night people ♥

Duress

lol one dragon push and some how we win the game with 2nd tier towers down on all lanes, and 2 levels ahead.

The salt must be high

brian!

If they're doing a full look at generic talents, what they do w/ Cleanse will be very interesting.
yeah, to me it's either add more heroes with cleanse (against this), give it only to a specific support w/ particular weaknesses (for this), or give bw/uther cool replacement talents (for this), same w/ b4b
I don't think they would ever completely remove it from the game though

Yoshichan

In the end, the ruler will be the one with the right dictat... leadership!

Gi3QgbK.jpg

agrCJBd.jpg

K326zJj.jpg

r8e536j.jpg

zCrFzfn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom