• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OdbJAof.jpg

JC Sera

OK. I picked winners now, but pulling names from a hat (for the ones that had multiple entries), and here they are:

Zagara goes to JC Sera

Zeratul for Twookie

Sonya for Pigeon (I did switch you celegus, but you still lost)

and Lili (most popular hero by far) goes to Sothis Krieg (one of the best pictures imho)

I'll PM you guys the codes. Thanks for all the great artwork, really classy stuff.

Thanks a lot!
Now to push like crazy

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SUCH A FINE BOSS GAIN

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm torn. EJ is a gaffer and specifically part of Kpop GAF from about the beginning, but G3 is run by a good friend to my best friend and his brothers and I spend all the time on G3 server now. I've played several games with Ace and he's pretty cool.

Yoshichan

Pause is real!

GO EJ! Doing fantastic so far!

Yoshichan

Fan-fucking-tastic engagement there! MAW TOO STRONK

Yoshichan

I can't believe what just happened, holy shit the root for GGG was so close to succeeding!

Yoshichan

GG!!!

Such a good fucking game

patchday

Bought Zagara (for cash) seeing as i didn't win the artwork contest, great character - she really fits the way i like to play and she looks great to. Saving my gold for Azmodan, after trying him out he looks fantastic and is super fun to play with.

I got Zagara which is one of heroes in the retail start pack (purchased from dlgamer special). Wow such a fun character. Was a pleasure getting her to Level 5

Ketch

haunted mines, more than any other map, you have to play the objective.

also, please for the love of god, steal the enemy seige giants instead of taking mid bruisers, it's SO much better in every way.

Alur

That was a brutal fight.

EDIT: Huk and Solid Jake calling out EscapingJail and the Uther for being awesome this game.

EDITx2: Should've went for it there.

EDITx3: RIP, too much indecision :(

EDITx4: OMFG. What an ending. What a crazy ass game.

Yoshichan

GGG did really good there, sending Tassadar down.

Yoshichan

HOW DID THEY WIN THAT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Alur

That shit was insane. I don't even know how that happened. That last bit there, though...why didn't they just push in that last 28%? Wow. Just wow.

Yoshichan

holy shit

EJ vs IdrA next?!

That shit was insane. I don't even know how that happened. That last bit there, though...why didn't they just push in that last 28%? Wow. Just wow.

Guess they thought it'd be safer to fight the golem than fight into the core with people respawning, probably tilted from the fight they took at the core where they got wiped a few minutes before.

Sending Tassadar to collect skulls was a nice idea, but it really does absolutely nothing until the golem spawns, and they lost the teamfight at their core because it took so long for him to come back, so all in all it wasn't that great of a call(not a bad call either, just didn't do much in the end).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That golem almost dying really could have been their core dying instead. I understood in concept but as soon as GWN went in to protect the golem, that meant they knew where 3 of GWN was so they could have ran out and rushed the core right then with GWN stuck chasing behind too slow.

Thanks guys for the support. Gonna try my best! At the start of G1 of that first set I wrote out GAFboys

I'm the shot caller for my team so that game was hype as fuck for me lol.

Ketch

Thanks guys for the support. Gonna try my best! At the start of G1 of that first set I wrote out GAFboys

I'm the shot caller for my team so that game was hype as fuck for me lol.

Did you ever think you'd get a chance at playing versus Idra in a pro-game being streamed to the internet live? that shit is so hype!

So happy for you bro! gonna have to get a new tag for this one!

edit: I dare you trash talk them! "Not even good enough to get sponsored by your own team?"

Yoshichan

EG is really fucking good.

Ketch

they have the late game here, they just need to survive to get there... hopefully the enemy vikings don't create too much of a lead.

I'd say he's right. After 5 or 6 games you may have a fairly solid grasp on the characters abilities and a build that works but it takes quite a bit longer to actually master a character.

he didnt say master a character. he said learn a character. there is a fundamental difference there.

Yoshichan

he didnt say master a character. he said learn a character. there is a fundamental difference there.
Yeah I'd say 5 games is not enough to "learn" a character and 50 games is nowhere near enough to "master" one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom