• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

Am I missing something or there is no voice chat in battle.net? I mean it's only 2015
They're working on implementing it and want it in by the end of the year. Announced at the A/NZ launch event. It's definitely needed given the pace of the game and teamwork requirements.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They're working on implementing it and want it in by the end of the year. Announced at the A/NZ launch event. It's definitely needed given the pace of the game and teamwork requirements.
Just for Heroes or for bnet altogether? Overwatch will need it even more.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
In a hurry but I'll make this statement! FALSTAD WAS FUN!
WuzsjUn.jpg

Fun-tier-list (out of the lvl 10s)
Zagara > Kael'thas > Sylvanas > Jaina > Valla > Kerrigan > Falstad > Tychus > Anub'arak > Illidan > Raynor > Nova > Muradin

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Falstad is pretty fun. Can't believe you think Muradin is less fun that Raynor. I grinded Raynor up to level 5 over the weekend and I could feel a tumor developing in my brain from how boring it was.

Has there been any HotS info released during E3? Hints about future updates or characters or levels?

Well, he is only 4k gold and a super fun hero to play imo. So not that big a risk for the gold if you ask me. Helps that he is really good too.

Yeah, at least hes not 10k, haha. Still though! I coulda played him and seen if I wanted to spend the cash or gold!

I love healers, so I dont know why I didnt play him at all.

Panthers

Whelp I am going to do my first ever stream in a few minutes. Didnt get around to it yesterday (I decided to watch E3 and I am glad I did)

Here is the link. nothing special. Just me being bad to decent with a few heroes :D

And feel free to send friend invite if you wanna play.

Savitar

Bought anything didn't have before and that includes Uther.

It's funny, the first week of the game I never saw the guy at all outside of the tutorial.

Now I see him more frequently.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tyler_wilde: Countdown stream starts in 30 min
Tyler_wilde: Show starts in 1:30

"Countdown stream" the fuck?
LCnCRPK.gif

danielcw

Did my first 2 games with Kaelthas, felt like that FTL.jpg
So he is like a combo character. Right now I do D Q E D W W (English default keys) and mix in the ultimate if needed.

I'm going off what's on Heroes Nexus. Says Day 9 hosting from 6 to 8 PST.

Maybe it's wrong or maybe it's moved up. /shrug

We will know in 30 minutes.
And I should have used PDT not PST.
Why can't event times be given in UTC?

EDIT:
Tyler_wilde: Countdown stream starts in 30 min
Tyler_wilde: Show starts in 1:30

So both were right :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyone wanna play quick matches? Just casually, listening to music while farming some XP. Just want the 50% Bonus XP :p

Alur

I know that feel, but I'm gonna tune into this in hopes when I switch back my team won't be nearing another year of failure.

Alur

What team is your team?

Go Warriors

The other one, sadly. It's been a lean few years and I had no expectation of even being close this season...and then they had to do so well in the first 3 games and get my (and Cleveland's) hopes up.

I dig the Warriors though. If it has to go to someone else, I'm down with the Chef getting his.

PS: It's about show time. SKELETONNNNNNNNN

Celegus

Hopefully soon, haven't cared about anything else on this stream yet. Didn't realize it was gonna be 2 hours. I like Day9, but this is way too drawn out.

Ketch

regardless of the content being presented, this format is waaaaay better then the other conferences.

day 9 is pretty good at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom