• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
holy shit, day9 just said "6.5 out of 10"

Alur

He's actually said it like 3 times now lol, I guess it's an internet wide meme at this point.

EDIT: zzzZzzzzzz...c'mon already

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

THEY ARE CALLING IT EXPANSION?!

Yoshichan

MONK; FUCK YES!!!!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Treasure goblin gives gold before matches whaaaaaaaaat

Yoshichan

Bonus gold if you kill the treasure gob, hahahahaha

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So...it's just uther's trait. And d9 plays heroes, why is he acting surprised about the mechanic

Alur

WTF, Leoric dies and becomes a ghost and lowers his death timer by doing damage...and then spawns wherever the ghost is. Whaaa.

EDIT: Dat gate! lol, so awesome looking.

Yoshichan

holy fucking shit, the wraith sounds UNBELIEVABLE.

Yoshichan

DIABLO SUPPORT, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alur

Choosing your trait is pretty sweet for monk too...

...but that Leoric passive? Never dying? Like a Murky that never goes away. Dis gon be gud. I predict much salt.

Odds on Leoric coming out with Butcher?

I'd be shocked. That'd throw off their 3 week thing anyway. Makes more sense to space them out.

Ketch

So, right up your alley in terms of healing output?

I kid, I kid.

devil.gif

i'd much rather have more tass/tyrande style (not pure healing) because they're just better.

Sothpaw

Would rather have had the female monk and male crusader...but not going to lie I love the idea of the addition of the monk as a support character. Also Leoric looks awesome.

Alur

It almost sounds like the trait pick will let you determine whether he's full heal or tass/tyrande. Which would be super nice for QM and such.

I agree. Would be great for anything really, especially the QM RNG, being able to adapt based on your group in any mode to a higher degree.

Ketch

the skeleton king respawn has got to have a cooldown otherwise his early game is gonna be out of control.

at the first curse you kill him and he comes back 5 seconds later with full health? you'll never win a tribute vs skeleton king.

or Haunted mines?

Rhaknar

It almost sounds like the trait pick will let you determine whether he's full heal or tass/tyrande. Which would be super nice for QM and such.

They need to retool Tass and tyrande with that then. Especially Tass

Indignate

There's a number of different ways they can balance Leoric's trait. Really interested to see how they do it.

If it's just like "oh his trait has a cooldown" then wtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom