• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

there was this bad ass flank right before the 2nd shrine phase. where thrall sunders from like behind nvt's mid wall and they poly wipe falstad instantly

it was pretty sick.

also. invernum/bababooey > jake/anybody

They won't even finish top 4 according to him.

If Gust hadn't stacked up so much against Falstad or used the sanc to take him down at the time they could have had it, 2-1. C9 almost defeated by a team most actually forgot existed.

brian!

sry i got confused, gust threw
i guess the client is failing mid-tournament lol
dustin had to throw the master switch after he saw the draft

Ketch

gust threw big time.

5 mine wipe, take 30 seconds to break through the wall and then get sandwiched on the wrong side of the other teams bot wall.

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Alur

GFE got Naventic on the ropes here. It's still in NVT's favor, but could go bad.

EDIT: NVT lives to play another day.

Ketch

That game was weird though. Like c9 all decided not to attack anymore and just see how long it would take tempo to win

Alur

Dehaka has looked great in every game I've seen. I mean, when you can bait a Cleanse on a 15 second cooldown that doesn't necessarily have to mean a hard engage...that's p good value. Especially the time or two I saw it used on the tank which was never in any real danger anyway.

Not counting the rest of his utility.

Glad to see Tempo do well. Maybe they can return and be a real thing again.

Ketch

I guess it's just easier to land then stitches hook? or maybe it's because they're disabled for so long. so it doesn't really matter if the's not pulling them very far.

also, I have had a bit of success in my last couple games as dehaka getting him to 5 in QM, but I was going to full on tanky build. He can just get away with so much with his D and adaptation... maybe that'll change when people learn to recognize adaptation and NOT attack you during that time period, but he gets a lot of damage in with his tornado too so it's pretty worth.

kirblar

I guess it's just easier to land then stitches hook? or maybe it's because they're disabled for so long. so it doesn't really matter if the's not pulling them very far.

also, I have had a bit of success in my last couple games as dehaka getting him to 5 in QM, but I was going to full on tanky build. He can just get away with so much with his D and adaptation... maybe that'll change when people learn to recognize adaptation and NOT attack you during that time period, but he gets a lot of damage in with his tornado too so it's pretty worth.
It's that it's a stun - he's a ganker through and through.

brian!

Yeah i really liked the dehaka play on spider queen, forgot which team though. Agility prob is the way to go esp. on that map

Alur

This JHow guy honestly isn't bad. At least voice wise. He does talk a lot, but that has the added benefit of keeping Zoia silent until necessary. Probably a good thing for the future of competitive that a few more casters get blooded in the scene.

Now we get NVT vs Cog for the salt bowl.

Ketch

SOOOOOO stupid to give up the god draft just to try to limit the warrior pool. There's so many fuckin warriors that can be played and Johanna is like the easiest hero in the world.

kirblar

SOOOOOO stupid to give up the god draft just to try to limit the warrior pool. There's so many fuckin warriors that can be played and Johanna is like the easiest hero in the world.
Double Tank with Double Support (even if it's the 1/2 supports) is so stupid unless you're going all in on the 5th hero (Hammer, Illidan, etc.)

kirblar

I don't understand how the falstad is dying to etc
I think he's just going in half-health (because Uther's really bad at keeping a team topped off) and getting killed because of it going in blind.

That was the game that would not end. It goes on and on my friend.

Alur

Not sure either, but I think everyone watching knew Fan should GTFO cause that owl was coming right to that spot.

Ketch

kaelthas getting played a lot today

and naventic is getting wrecked

man good set coming out here

damn naventic wussing out by not picking illidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom