• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

Show me said shit posts?

This was one.

I see valid criticisms of the game design with regards to its esport viability.

When I read your posts I see "I wish this was Dota 2, Jr." when Dota 2, Jr. already exists and it's called League of Legends. This game is like League of Legends, Jr. Jr., and the overwhelming majority of it's player base and customer base are here for that very reason. Pining for this game to implement heroes, designs, and redesigns to more closely align with the hardest of the three MOBAs is all well and good, but you might as well piss in the wind for all the chances of it happening.

At this point, even if it did happen it would only serve to alienate the base they have while simultaneously being too late to the party to matter on a competitive level. I'm not even certain LCS-style seasons can "save" competitive - and by save I mean grow it to the point where we have at least two or three times the number of people watching stuff like qualifiers and regionals - because they've simply beat around the bush for so long. I'm not even sure it can reach the level it was at last fall.

Sounds like you think they're shitposts because they go entirely over your head. Which actually makes perfect sense because someone at such a low level of play wouldn't even understand any of it.

You literally play at a lower MMR level than Milly. Like, what does his play level even matter, though? You play on the same level as me, last I checked. Familie and kirblar play at a lower level than all three of us and they understand parts of this game competitively far better than I do, personally. Not sure what that changes though.

And it's not like any of us are on some "high level of play". We may be top ~10-15 percentile in this game, but that again says more about what you're asking the devs for than it does about how good or bad we are. There are way less people like us than there are those bronze league facerollers you're looking down upon that actually pay the bills. That's also reflected in the viewership numbers.

Before you whine about me not actively playing the game as reasoning for your ridiculous oversensitivity to my posts, keep in mind the proportion of DOTA 2's viewership that watches the game but doesn't actively play. It's a huge population.

That's common in esports from Hearthstone to League to whatever. My question is when you dislike nearly every step the game takes, have not played in some time, and you don't find it entertaining, why do you still watch it? I mean it is the inferior product to Dota 2 and League as an esports medium, after all. I've learned that first hand as I've branched out because there's just not enough HOTS esports going on this year. Even if you do love watching it, why would you want it to replicate something you can already see on a regular basis elsewhere?

You never see me bitching or reacting negatively to the opinions of that poster despite the fact that they are generally from a completely different perspective than mine. It is always me being called out first for absolutely no reason.

Well, to be honest, we hardly see you in this thread period until you pop up with a soliloquy about something every month or two. Frankly I'm surprised you're even here and responding, because typically you are not. Kudos for that I guess.

Anyone try playing Team League? I'd like to at least get my placement matches done to get the Elemental Lizard mount (9 matches to go). It's always tough getting my 4 other friends together.

My tag is KillerMuffin#1218. Silver 1 in HL, almost to Gold. Feel free to add me!

This was one.

Uh, his came first? But you knew that already, so I don't know why you even typed that.

When I read your posts I see "I wish this was Dota 2, Jr." when Dota 2, Jr. already exists and it's called League of Legends. This game is like League of Legends, Jr. Jr., and the overwhelming majority of it's player base and customer base are here for that very reason. Pining for this game to implement heroes, designs, and redesigns to more closely align with the hardest of the three MOBAs is all well and good, but you might as well piss in the wind for all the chances of it happening.

Those games are popular esports in large part because they have good design. If competitive DOTA2 was filled with Skeleton Kings and Svens everywhere it wouldn't be anywhere near as enjoyable to watch. And even then, those heroes with outdated and simplistic kits can still be brought to relevance and have potential for exciting moments with blink daggers/force staffs/etc. HOTS doesn't have that type of design and isn't built around it, which in my opinion even more exemplifies the need for great core kit design. HOTS doesn't have purchased items to make up for kit deficiencies, so Blizzard has to make things happen with talents and the base kit. But I do think that HOTS should attempt to bring the good design from those games (specifically with regards to support hero kits) without ruining the core elements that make it fun and different (exp share, no last hit, quick games, multiple maps).

At this point, even if it did happen it would only serve to alienate the base they have while simultaneously being too late to the party to matter on a competitive level. I'm not even certain LCS-style seasons can "save" competitive - and by save I mean grow it to the point where we have at least two or three times the number of people watching stuff like qualifiers and regionals - because they've simply beat around the bush for so long. I'm not even sure it can reach the level it was at last fall.

So first you talk about my complaints about their hero design and relate it to how I compared some things to DOTA2, and now you're talking about their competitive format. Which one do you want to discuss? I agree with everything you've said here. But I don't think they can do the DOTA2 "major" format, because they don't have an International. Blizzcon is really just another "Major." If a random HOTS tournament sprung out of no where with a $10million prize pool, you bet there'd be hype around it. They need one or the other: a league system for consistent content or a huge tournament with a massive hype mill.

You literally play at a lower MMR level than Milly. Like, what does his play level even matter, though? You play on the same level as me, last I checked. Familie and kirblar play at a lower level than all three of us and they understand parts of this game competitively far better than I do, personally. Not sure what that changes though.

Considering I was Rank 1 for multiple months when I actually played the game actively late in the alpha, I don't think that's the case. I got alpha access to the game in the second week of the alpha in March 2014, played through the entire alpha, through when they introduced ranked, for a few months after, and then stopped until I played extremely sporadically on a new BNET account towards the end of the beta. It's changed a lot, but the core gameplay is the same and the spectator experience is the same. I don't see why that invalidates anything I say? It doesn't.

And it's not like any of us are on some "high level of play". We may be top ~10-15 percentile in this game, but that again says more about what you're asking the devs for than it does about how good or bad we are. There are way less people like us than there are those bronze league facerollers you're looking down upon that actually pay the bills. That's also reflected in the viewership numbers.

Me throwing shit at his play level was just a response to him throwing shit at the fact that I don't actually play the game. Neither of them matter, and that was the reason I said that. We all have valid opinions. I was trying to say something just as ridiculous as he did to make it obvious how stupid the whole thing was. I don't get why he has to throw a tantrum every time I post an opinion in this thread. If you don't like it, fucking ignore it. I don't actually care at all about his or anyone's level of play.

That's common in esports from Hearthstone to League to whatever. My question is when you dislike nearly every step the game takes, have not played in some time, and you don't find it entertaining, why do you still watch it? I mean it is the inferior product to Dota 2 and League as an esports medium, after all. I've learned that first hand as I've branched out because there's just not enough HOTS esports going on this year. Even if you do love watching it, why would you want it to replicate something you can already see on a regular basis elsewhere?

I guess I've made myself look like I hate the game, and I definitely didn't intend that. I really like the core gameplay elements of this game, and I think it has potential to grab an audience that prefers the shorter game that isn't focused on economy and farming. I think there's an audience for that, but HOTS is failing to grab it.

HOTS should be able to do championship BO7s on all kinds of maps with evolving metas in that series and finish it in the time it takes DOTA to do a BO5 (if not faster), and yet the only place that does BO7s is Korea.

I think there's so much potential there, which makes it irritating that the hero design hasn't been up to snuff. There's so much else about this game that is awesome, but hero design should be of #1 importance in a game like this, and considering how much time they spend developing each character it's really a shame that they have had so many characters with messy and/or uninteresting kits. They've redone talents on certain heroes so many times that you wonder if they really have any idea what they're doing when they make changes.

I really do think the majority of their new characters are quite solid (Auriel, Medivh) but some things they've done really just make you scratch your head (Gul'dan, the Kael'Thas changes, how long it took them to fix Jaina, etc.) and some feel like massively disappointing missed opportunities for something great (Dehaka, Artanis).

Well, to be honest, we hardly see you in this thread period until you pop up with a soliloquy about something every month or two. Frankly I'm surprised you're even here and responding, because typically you are not. Kudos for that I guess.

I understand your desire to stand up for your buddy, but even the most incompetent of idiots would understand the idea that if you don't like somebody's posts, ignore them rather then attempting to nonsensically shit all over them any time that person posts.

My concerns regarding Alarak weren't even close to "whining". It was simply speculation based on the video like everyone else is doing. I literally just came to post my thoughts on the new content. Is this not a community thread? Then he shitposts my opinion with absolutely no basis whatsoever. What the fuck is that?

I appreciate you actually making a sensical post and bringing up some good points rather than just whining like a baby. Hopefully I've explained myself better and we can all just move on. If he doesn't like my posts, he needs to ignore them

kirblar

I raise you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bQwBWqKjo

Regarding hero kits, I don't really agree that they're an issue (w/ a few exceptions)

Auriel - Fantastic
Gul'dan - He stinks and badly needs to go back in the oven. Clearly got pushed out the door due to the movie.
Medivh - Fantastic
Chromie - Niche, but fun
Tracer - Great translation
Dehaka - Great concept, but I think he needs more work- he's a ganker but only has one gank tool
Li-Ming - Might not have been the healthiest way to implement the hero, lol
Xul - Fantastic
Greymane - Nice design, but green f'n jesus tone his damn damage down
Cho'Gall - Great design

The big issue is the lack of healers, and they've stated that they're aware of the issue and that at some point in the future, the floodgates will open as they try and fix the issue.

Oh so you can tell me to fuck off but I can't turn around and say the same? Makes sense. I don't have time to dig up all the drive by shit you throw at the thread, but it's there.

I can tell you to fuck off when you respond nonsensically and irrationally to a completely valid reaction post that was really no different than any other reaction post.

You also lost me at bronze league face roll. May wanna look that up before you spew incorrect facts.

Just about as "incorrect" as you thinking the post you originally responded to was "whining" am I right?

Here's a fact: this thread doesn't revolve around you. I would never have said anything to you in this thread if you didn't start bitching at me first. Go away.

I raise you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bQwBWqKjo

Regarding hero kits, I don't really agree that they're an issue (w/ a few exceptions)

Auriel - Fantastic
Gul'dan - He stinks and badly needs to go back in the oven. Clearly got pushed out the door due to the movie.
Medivh - Fantastic
Chromie - Niche, but fun
Tracer - Great translation
Dehaka - Great concept, but I think he needs more work- he's a ganker but only has one gank tool
Li-Ming - Might not have been the healthiest way to implement the hero, lol
Xul - Fantastic
Greymane - Nice design, but green f'n jesus tone his damn damage down
Cho'Gall - Great design

The big issue is the lack of healers, and they've stated that they're aware of the issue and that at some point in the future, the floodgates will open as they try and fix the issue.

Pretty much agreed, but I'm not sure about Chromie and the Greymane we have now is NOT the Greymane that launched.

Guldan is horrible (Horrify is awesome though; HOTS needs more gamechanger Heroics), Li-Ming's base kit is honestly horrible (it's such a chore to watch games with her just mashing buttons) BUT her talent tree was fantastic outside of the talent they removed and the pre-nerf level 20 slow. I think her talent tree marked a clear step forward in their design of talent trees. Dehaka was a missed opportunity for something really cool, and Artanis could have been so much more as well.

Greymane at launch was abysmal, but they have fixed him. At first he was just badly underpowered, then the Q-build based Greymane was one of the worst hero designs I've ever seen in a MOBA. I can't really count him considering how long it took them to fix his core design after launching him.

In my view they're at about a 50% success rate with new hero launches over the past year, and they still have a bunch of old heroes to fix. That needs to improve, and they need to fix the support archetype.

It appears they have Butcher fixes incoming. Hopefully they do Malf and Tass as soon as possible.

brian!

I think ppl are looking at different things when they consider this, like I can locate ~3 definitions of what ppl mean when they talk about kits in this thread (nothin wrong with that)

xul was pretty great design, tracer too

medivh would have been flawless w/ an actually interesting and interactive q, like a really successful hots specific version of a support

kirblar

Malf's issue is his Q. He needs to be able to HOT up a whole team like a WoW Druid. He shouldn't need Life Seed to do it. Otherwise, his kit's fine.

Alur

Thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole. My cat was intrigued for a moment, but unlike me he knew when to turn away.

I understand your desire to stand up for your buddy

It really has nothing to do with standing up for him. Would've done the same had anyone else here posted it because I was in agreement.

I didn't/don't understand your issues with the game, how you admittedly didn't play it, and yet want it to change to cater to the smallest group of people involved in it. It's just not that game. It never has been and being a Blizzard game it probably never will be. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you wanting those things, as some of them I can agree with, I was just confused as to why you cared enough to post them if you derived no enjoyment from the thing in the first place and that you would post them and just vanish into the aether.

but even the most incompetent of idiots...

...I appreciate you actually making a sensical post and bringing up some good points rather than just whining like a baby. Hopefully I've explained myself better and we can all just move on.

If you truly want rational discussion and replies, the backhanded insults like the above should probably be left out. It's not really necessary.

Even if he tried to hash it out with you line by line regarding your thoughts versus his instead of complaining about your complaints, you jumped from 0-100 in about 30 seconds calling him bronze league after he said you were whining and then you both whipped out dicks to battle it out from there.

As you say, perhaps now you two can move on and ignore each other in bliss. There's even a function for it.

It really has nothing to do with standing up for him. Would've done the same had anyone else here posted it because I was in agreement.

I don't know what you're saying here. You're posting about my general opinions on the game and posting habits in this thread, while my vitriol was originally directed at getting harassed for posting an opinion.

I didn't/don't understand your issues with the game, how you admittedly didn't play it, and yet want it to change to cater to the smallest group of people involved in it. It's just not that game. It never has been and being a Blizzard game it probably never will be. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you wanting those things, as some of them I can agree with, I was just confused as to why you cared enough to post them if you derived no enjoyment from the thing in the first place and that you would post them and just vanish into the aether.

I get that, but that being said I don't think it's fair to call it the "smallest group of people involved with it." It may be the smallest, but it is also arguably just as important (if not moreso) than any other population involved with the game; look at what esports is doing for other games. Esports hype brings in new players. You're right, maybe HOTS will never achieve that level, but it doesn't mean there's no reason to try.

If you truly want rational discussion and replies, the backhanded insults like the above should probably be left out. It's not really necessary.

No, what should "probably be left out" is harassing me for posting an opinion on new content.

Even if he tried to hash it out with you line by line regarding your thoughts versus his instead of complaining about your complaints, you jumped from 0-100 in about 30 seconds calling him bronze league after he said you were whining and then you both whipped out dicks to battle it out from there.

Again, I posted an opinion. It got an unjustified response. If I "jumped from 0-100 in about 30 seconds" then he jumped from 0-100 in 5 seconds. So why exactly are you addressing me with this? I responded to his bullshit just like anyone else would. If you have a problem with this, take it up with the guy who flipped a shit over my opinion.

It really has nothing to do with standing up for him.

Really? Read the above two points again. I beg to differ.

Milly79

I'll "get out" as soon as you stop judging a game you never play.

Congrats on being a worse player than I am. Sorry, invalid argument. 💁

Alur

You clearly like to argue. And yes, it really does have nothing to do with him. As any regular here throughout the duration can attest, I am very vocal about people who only post to shit on the game.

Sorry this bothers you so much. I'll continue posting and you'll continue getting irritated since it obviously pisses you off so much. But I'll make sure to ignore you the next time you can't manage to keep your shitposts to yourself.

Congrats on being a worse player than I am. Sorry, invalid argument. ��

That's weird, because my current Hero League MMR on my Turdburger account is higher than yours despite not having played in months.

What's also weird about it is that my peak MMR on said account is nearly 300 points higher than your peak MMR.

You apparently never hit rank 1? I did, at multiple points and for multiple months, even before HOTSLOGS was a reliable source of tracking this information.

You clearly like to argue. And yes, it really does have nothing to do with him. As any regular here throughout the duration can attest, I am very vocal about people who only post to shit on the game.

You clearly like to avoid addressing the main issue here in an attempt to not have to justify that me getting shit on for posting a reaction to new content was completely unjustified.

You defended his "skill level" and said that I play at a lower skill level when in fact I have never played at a lower skill level than him.

You're clearly defending him because he's your friend here and attempting to deflect all issues here by saying that you don't like the way I post.

If you guys want to run this "community" thread like its your high school lunch table clique, at least get your facts straight when you try to keep out the opinions of others that don't agree with your own.

Milly79

Blah blah blah.

I could search all your posts to prove a point. I was unaware that HL ever showed rank, but I must be mistaken. Keep on with that misinformation though. Clearly helping your argument.

Blah blah blah.

Oh yeah?

Are you gonna play either of them? No? Okay. Stop whining.

Blah blah blah.

misinformation

Wait, I forgot already. Whose Hero League MMR is higher despite having not played in 8 months?

Whose peak Hero League MMR is 300 points higher?

Who hit rank 1 multiple times and held that rank for multiple months?

Clearly helping your argument.

There is no argument. All I want is to not be shit on for posting opinions. If you can't handle them, ignore them.

This isn't hard.

Lol, what? Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about

Wait, who doesn't know what they're talking about? Clearly at this point it's you.

all you do is come in and shit post.

Oh do I?

Blah blah blah.

Then what's this? You're fucking hilarious.

Now leave me alone. Again, this isn't hard.

Alavard

We haven't seen anything about Alarak's trait, have we? It also didn't seem obvious to me when watching the trailers.

We can I guess assume Zarya's has to do with her shields charging something on her or is another reload trait.

Ketch

I don't even know who the hell Alarak is, Starcraft obviously, but did he have cool,abilities in that game? His one skill looks exactly like kerrigans though which is really dissapointing.

Alavard

I don't even know who the hell Alarak is, Starcraft obviously, but did he have cool,abilities in that game? His one skill looks exactly like kerrigans though which is really dissapointing.

Alarak was only introduced in Legacy of the Void, the last SC2 expansion. There's a renegade faction of the Protoss called the Tal'Darim which you fight every once in a while when they need a mission where you fight protoss during any of SC2's campaigns. He was introduced as one of the leaders of it, and they put in story reasons for him to eventually 'ally' with you.

I think the only one of his abilities that is similar to one he has in SC2 is that lightning blast ultimate.

I disagree that HotS is League Jr. in terms of hero kits

Some of the hero kits would be straight up broken if they were in League. Like Illidan. Can you imagine Illidan in League? Or Zagara? I can. And it would be glorious.

Alur

You apparently never hit rank 1? I did, at multiple points and for multiple months, even before HOTSLOGS was a reliable source of tracking this information.

Milly did indeed hit rank 1 and ended the season at rank 1. And HOTSlogs was active and in use before Hero League.

You defended his "skill level" and said that I play at a lower skill level when in fact I have never played at a lower skill level than him.

His peak in hero league was 2874, yours was 3134. His peak in Quick Match was 3314 and yours was 2847. He's played double the amount of hero league games and infinite amount of QM games, so he is in fact pretty dece at the game. Technically he has reached a higher MMR, but ultimately it's a wash around that range. You said you don't care but you did bring it up again, so there's the numbers.

You clearly like to avoid addressing the main issue here in an attempt to not have to justify that me getting shit on for posting a reaction to new content was completely unjustified.

You're clearly defending him because he's your friend here and attempting to deflect all issues here by saying that you don't like the way I post.

If you guys want to run this "community" thread like its your high school lunch table clique, at least get your facts straight when you try to keep out the opinions of others that don't agree with your own.

I don't understand how we went from you appreciating that I gave you a sensical reply to you attempting to attack me along with him. I didn't call you names or threaten you or anything of the sort. That's between you two.

I'm not avoiding anything. As I've said before, I didn't respond to your post because of him.

You said yourself you may have unintentionally painted yourself as someone who dislikes most every aspect of the game and it's handling, so I didn't understand why you cared enough to pop in every once in a while and post something if you both didn't play it and didn't care for it. The reason I even posted was that you usually do not stick around to carry on the discussion, and to my understanding that is what Milly was referring to more than your stance on Zarya and Alarak. Perhaps he was not. That is what I was responding to, however. I never said he was in the right calling you a whiner or anything of the sort. Naturally it's going to escalate from that. For my part, I just said my piece on your thoughts.

You're free to post what you want, naturally, but I posted because I felt that you should at least contribute to the aftermath after you come and tear the game or the devs down. You did just that a few pages back and that's great for the thread and maybe even good for the game. Just shitting on it and closing thread, though -- seagull management is what they call it in the business world -- is no fun for anyone.

I mean, you like HOTS esports to some degree, yeah? Then join us in talking about it during events. Try out the new heroes for yourself and see if you still dislike them and report back. Discuss with us and be a regular part of the thread like you have been the past few days.

I disagree that HotS is League Jr. in terms of hero kits

Some of the hero kits would be straight up broken if they were in League. Like Illidan. Can you imagine Illidan in League? Or Zagara? I can. And it would be glorious.

Haha Illidan in league would be hilarious. but you could say the same about so many heroes transferring through any of the games though. Like, Mirana would be hilariously god tier in HOTS just because of how HOTS works; she has stupid good waveclear, good mobility and most importantly could fire arrows at objective points to get high hit chances.

But what really makes her god tier in DOTA is the Aghs burst. But just her core kit in HOTS would be one of the most useful in the game

Milly did indeed hit rank 1 and ended the season at rank 1. And HOTSlogs was active and in use before Hero League.

That's good then, my mistake.

His peak in hero league was 2874, yours was 3134. His peak in Quick Match was 3314 and yours was 2847. He's played double the amount of hero league games and infinite amount of QM games, so he is in fact pretty dece at the game. Technically he has reached a higher MMR, but ultimately it's a wash around that range. You said you don't care but you did bring it up again, so there's the numbers.

I have never taken a quick match game seriously in my life.

Are you actually citing QM MMR as a measure of skill just to make him look better? If people actually cared about QM MMR and thought it mattered then the community as a whole would have just asked for QM MMR to be displayed because it would have been the most accurate indicator of skill. Pros would then instead be playing QM because that would be the best place to play highly skilled games, and nobody would have wanted a ranked system revamp.

I don't understand how we went from you appreciating that I gave you a sensical reply to you attempting to attack me along with him. I didn't call you names or threaten you or anything of the sort. That's between you two.

Because you essentially told me to not react to getting harassed for posting opinions by calling one of my responses to him a shitpost after he shitposted for no reason to begin with. You then made a bunch of wrong claims about our skill levels despite the fact that me bringing up his skill level was meant entirely sarcastically to prove a point.

You're free to post what you want, naturally, but I posted because I felt that you should at least contribute to the aftermath after you come and tear the game or the devs down. You did just that a few pages back and that's great for the thread and maybe even good for the game. Just shitting on it and closing thread, though -- seagull management is what they call it in the business world -- is no fun for anyone.

I mean, you like HOTS esports to some degree, yeah? Then join us in talking about it during events. Try out the new heroes for yourself and see if you still dislike them and report back. Discuss with us and be a regular part of the thread like you have been the past few days.

I've been attempting to recently, because I knew the new content announcement was coming and I was interested in seeing how they're doing with their new designs, and I wanted them to increase the complexity of their designs so that we can have better esports moments like what we witnessed constantly in TI6. I also want them to fix their fucking supports after they did their own publicized review of the archetype AND after watching supports constantly win games for their teams in TI6. You've seen my Hotslogs and probably know I played supports more often than any other archetype, and I was irritated that Blizzard concluded essentially that nothing was wrong.

But I'm still interested, and Blizzcon is approaching so my interest is increasing, which is why I've been posting recently again.

But come on. How is "Zarya is what this game needs" whining in any capacity? How is questioning Alarak's engage potential whining in any way? Why is that worth shitting on someone for no matter what their history of opinions is? It's not, and it's ridiculous that I got shit thrown on me for that.

I knew that Milly isn't a Bronze level player, and I thought it was obvious that this was exaggeratory satire made to prove a point. He shits on me for not actively playing, and I could shit on him for catering his opinions only towards the platinum casual crowd but I don't and never have. Why? Because no viewpoint is more or less meaningful or more or less correct or incorrect. Players like him matter, and the esports scene matters. Both have to coexist, and I don't have a problem with his opinions of the game. They come from a different vantage point. I don't get why you and him have to have a problem with mine, though. Yeah, they're critical sometimes. But honestly? Grow a pair and get over it. I have 45 days played across two accounts in this game. If I hated it I wouldn't have played so much and wouldn't be here hoping Blizzard can try to improve their game.

Whenever I criticize I make sure to do it with actual arguments and examples. Meanwhile Milly just likes to sit there and take potshots and post petty one-liners. Yet here you are trying to tell me about posting habits just because you generally don't like what my opinions are. Get over it and instead at least appreciate that when I do come here and post things like that, I back them up with valid reasoning that can be discussed. We can agree to disagree.

Can y'all just stop this dick measuring contest? Just stop everyone said his piece you'll never agree or settle the matter, it's just getting embarrassing now. For everyone involved, I'm assuming here, you're grown men suck it up none of you are winning anything.

Zackat

Can y'all just stop this dick measuring contest? Just stop everyone said his piece you'll never agree or settle the matter, it's just getting embarrassing now. For everyone involved, I'm assuming here, you're grown men suck it up none of you are winning anything.

giphy.gif

Alur

Do you guys get the crystal or res on Auriel?

The crystal is the one folks have been going with. It's pretty useful honestly. I saw the rez in game once. I think it's just a little too slow of a channel to be realistically functional.

Ketch

Weird, I find that I'm not getting experience being next to a gate, unless I hat a minion ._.;

Or maybe my little uh...zerg spawn needs to be in lane to earn exp for me?

I typically hide in the bush or fog. A little +XP should pop out when the minion dies if your in range.

Yea the Rez is ridiculously slow. Like the dude has got to have died next to a friendly fort, and even then.... Still too risky I bet. Maybe it would be worth if you used it to Rez a chogall.

Abathur gets EXP from his zerglings and body soaking, but not the hat, right?

IIRC like all heroes he gets XP from his body being in range and any of his damage destroying a minion, that includes his trait. It needs to be a last hit though, if a minion does the killing and no one is in range the XP is lost. I don't think even the hat passively soaks like bodies are able to.

Ketch

IIRC like all heroes he gets XP from his body being in range and any of his damage destroying a minion, that includes his trait. It needs to be a last hit though, if a minion does the killing and no one is in range the XP is lost. I don't think even the hat passively soaks like bodies are able to.

you gotta get kill the minion with the hat to get the xp

you gotta get kill the minion with the hat to get the xp

Lame. I could've sworn that before he just had to be in a lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom