• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azmodan getting a price reduction to 2k O_O

Gazlowe is getting reduced to 2k as well but that's a big drop for azmo........... I'm actually surprised they're doing another round of price reductions this soon.

The call-out stuff is nice, fluff, but nice.

I have no idea who the new hero is, I own all of Starcraft II, but haven't played beyond the early stages of Heart of the Swarm. What he seems to be is a glass cannon version of Artanis. It's probably a terrible comparison, they probably don't have much in common besides being Protoss dudes who zip around the map but I haven't been impressed with the ones I've played with or against.

Alarak is a pretty big character in Legacy of the Void, which is weird because John De Lancie doesn't sound nearly as much like Q in Starcraft 2 as he does in Hots. At least in the cutscenes imo.

alarak is the best part of LotV

EDIT: Just watched hte latest beyond the nexus and was just thinking how much more blizz is working to push the e-sports side of things just within the last year

alarak is the best part of LotV

EDIT: Just watched hte latest beyond the nexus and was just thinking how much more blizz is working to push the e-sports side of things just within the last year

I wonder if they'll add (LotV spoilers)
Fenix
whenever they add the next Starcraft character.

Seems like he would be a pretty good fit for hots.

Celegus

If Alarak is a big part of the LoV, I have a feeling I'll love it. His voice actor is fucking phenomenal

I just met him in the game (but keep playing heroes instead). Love the voice, though I've never seen star trek to get the reference everyone talks about.

I wonder if they'll add (LotV spoilers)
Fenix
whenever they add the next Starcraft character.

Seems like he would be a pretty good fit for hots.

(LotV spoilers)
Don't you mean Talandar ;)

And to anyone who enjoys the protoss heroes we have so far, i totally recommend LotV it is filled with plenty of interesting candidates for HOTS

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
You've been unlucky. It has a 50% chance to respawn if anyone on your team hasn't completed it yet.

50%??? Well I've been terribly unlucky too, I only see the event like one out of every four or five matches.

protonium

And a good day to you.

I just realized that the Machines of War event to collect 150 artifact pieces only counts the pieces that you, personally, collect. For some reason I thought that when you finish the daily event to collect 12 pieces as a team it would count the whole lot. It's gonna need a lot more than 13 games to finish.

brian!

i think he's in korea

dunk shitting on dts over and over is funny

gfe goes for a random boss fight whereas im prtty sure nvt would have just went top
really good call from mudall to finish it out

Are they intentionally mean spirited to everyone? I've only listened in the background but they shat on Srey, Khroen, Glau, DTS in general,... among other things.

I take it back I don't want Zoia back.

You know i really dont think Glau is the issue for Denial esports (in both this rage quit issue and in winning matches).

He seems to have a good attitude towards expanding his hero pool and improve on his weaknesses. Its Caffeine and k1Pro i feel like are the ones dying all the time

Kioshen

Did hotslog implemented some kind of mmr decay ? Not that it matters to me anymore because I took a long hiatus but I was just wondering.

Alur

They reset it on HOTSlogs after this last patch too it appears. My HL MMR dropped from 3k to ~2700 again.

EDIT: Someone asked Fan on stream if it was true that Denial had kicked Glaurung. He said he didn't know anything other than what he had read on reddit just like everyone else. I don't see anything though.

Seems like Glau is safe on the ragequit issue at least.

He also said he volunteered to be on Johanna because Caff is simply better at making plays with Muradin and Jo has a low enough skill ceiling he can play her.

brian!

kinda sad that neither team is going to blizzcon they are both fun to watch

good rally from nvt, udall and fan basically non-presence on falstad and medivh
fan missing out on the channel interrupt early on because he wanted to fly behind a wall and be safe tilted me

love the ghost pepper casting

So I finally got around to buying xul, what's the consensus on his lvl 20 talents?

Bone spear seems kind of novel for some extra dps and reach for a finisher. Mortal wound seems pretty useful for team fights if used at the right time. I'm not too sold on upgraded nova or frost mages though.

What do you guys pick for his 20?

Proven

End up reporting someone nearly every game, win or lose. This is sad... Maybe I have a thinner skin than most, but doesn't excuse people from being civil. You work together, you forgive mistakes, or else you rage and likely double your chances of losing.

shoot I am only able to tune in right now for today (Grand Finals second match), its seems like i missed some "fun" stuff. What do I need to watch?

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Woot! So I finally got my first level 10 hero today:

KVrNPWe.jpg

CNwJPWF.jpg

Yeah yeah I know, most of you all have multiple 10's, I just don't play anywhere near as much as the majority does, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom